Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Watch "Charles Matthews Highlights @ NBA Top 100 Camp" on YouTube

Charles Matthews Highlights @ NBA Top 100 Camp:

Rankings Schmankings...great player! Active on D, plays hard, excellent passer! Glad he's on board.
    Comments 14 Comments
      kingcat -
      Gonna be a defensive stopper on Liggins level imho. Can get off the floor well too
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
      Gonna be a defensive stopper on Liggins level imho. Can get off the floor well too
      Even handles the ball like Liggins, very quick, gets off his feet quick, great vertical.
      GhettoBird -
      Him dropping to number 48 was an absolute joke. I will say the kid also appears to be a leader. Love the way he talking to other recruits, went to a breakfast club workout while at the camp, and already talking about #10. I really am looking forward to watching him play.
      Padukacat -
      I like anybody who likes us. The fact that everybody dropped him though must mean something. He looks good, but man its hard for a 40ish guy to get time here if that's really what he is. I'm ready to see a guy like him come in and just outwork everyone and blossom into a monster, we haven't really seen that have we?
      Hoss -
      He was injured (groin) and still isn't back to 100%. Missed some playing time and probably came back too soon. He'll probably shoot back up the rankings as the year goes on.
      ukcatlvr -
      Kid got some game
      uklandrn -
      I am totally thrilled he is a Cat. Haters are gonna hate - so let em. We will have the last laugh.
      UKFlounder -
      A free post from Chris Fisher at Cats Pause:

FWIW, Jerry Meyer says Matthews is going to drop in the next set of 247Sports rankings.

His athleticism and the potential is there, I just think Matthews needs to continue to polish certain parts of his game. Has the ability to be a high-level defender and rebounder for his position.
      HerbTarlek -
      Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
      I like anybody who likes us. The fact that everybody dropped him though must mean something. He looks good, but man its hard for a 40ish guy to get time here if that's really what he is. I'm ready to see a guy like him come in and just outwork everyone and blossom into a monster, we haven't really seen that have we?
      Eric Bledsoe was ranked in the forties.
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Apparently, shooting is his issue…..if this is the case, he is likely to be a 3-4 year player for us
      Padukacat -
      Quote Originally Posted by HerbTarlek View Post
      True, he's a bit of an anomoly though, unless your an athletic freak it's hard to beat the guys cal gets for pt.
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by HerbTarlek View Post
      jazyd -
      Well, I know he can shoot layups now, but since there was no defense in any of that video I can't say just how much he can get to the hole if someone actually guarded him, nor do I know if he can shoot anything past 2 feet, nor do I really know he can play defense based on that short 2 1/2 minutes. Would love to see him in an actual game, against a good team.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
      Well, I know he can shoot layups now,
      Given what some UK players have done in the not-so-distant past, that's an improvement!
  • KSR Twitter Feed