Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky's Bahamas schedule

Per ESPN.

8/10: vs México or Puerto Rico
    8/11: vs. México or Puerto Rico
    8/12: vs. México or Puerto Rico
    8/14: vs Dominican Republic
    8/16: vs. México or Puerto Rico
    8/17: vs Dominican Republic

http://t.co/A5e39J3Xwg
    Comments 11 Comments
      CitizenBBN -
      Several teams going including UNC, but it looks like only UK is playing national teams. The rest are playing the Bahama's All stars and each other. Not sure how good the Mexican or PR teams are but I bet they're better than the Bahama's All Stars, and if the Dominican team has their compliment of pro guys they'll be favored.

I'll be curious if they announce the rosters for the national teams in advance.

Definitely a big difference between what Cal is trying to accomplish there and what the rest are doing. They'll all benefit from team time and practice, but Cal has that bar on a whole other planet.
      dan_bgblue -
      Do the Bahamas offer multi team discounts on rooms and gym time?
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      Do the Bahamas offer multi team discounts on rooms and gym time?
      I bet there's a big difference in room rates depending on which teams are in town. lol.

Looks like they're intermixed, but couldn't pass up the joke. No doubt 90% of any fans going will be us though.
      Padukacat -
      That schedule looks like:

Paper or plastic
      Paper or plastic
      Sams club no bags
      Paper or plastic
      Paper or plastic

You get the idea
      anderwt -
      And so it begins..let's roll
      KMSBball -
      I booked my trip this morning. The sad part is that we can't stay for the whole trip. Previous family commitments will force us to leave early. That means I should have some tickets available for the 14th, 16th &. 17th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Padukacat -
      Quote Originally Posted by KMSBball View Post
      I booked my trip this morning. The sad part is that we can't stay for the whole trip. Previous family commitments will force us to leave early. That means I should have some tickets available for the 14th, 16th &. 17th.

hope you get to coach!
      Darrell KSR -

Hmm. That ought to work out nicely with someone who might be able to go and grab cheap airfare, but can't stay the whole time. (No, I don't mean me. Just thinking out loud that it would be a great opportunity for somebody to buy the tickets from you for the remaining 3 games.)

I know it's a great trip to go watch them play six times, but I think it's a great trip to go watch them play three times. I won't say you get your fill of Kentucky basketball with that, but that's a very nice dose! Many guys on this board have gone to away venues for a game or two; three games makes it very worthwhile.
      BigBlue92 -

I am seriously considering going for those last three days. I am coming back from Vegas on the 12th, though, so even though my wife will be with me to Vegas, I am finding it hard to convince her that going to the Bahamas is a good idea for me. But if I can do it, I will let you know ASAP and can taker those tickets off your hands.
      KMSBball -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue92 View Post
      I am seriously considering going for those last three days. I am coming back from Vegas on the 12th, though, so even though my wife will be with me to Vegas, I am finding it hard to convince her that going to the Bahamas is a good idea for me. But if I can do it, I will let you know ASAP and can taker those tickets off your hands.
      Let me know if you're interested. Tickets are being delivered when I check in. So we would have to meet up in the Bahamas to do a swap. Strange way to do it but that's their way of handling it.

3 days of UK basketball (with this talent) in a high school gym is something I couldn't pass up.
      Doc -
      Let me know if you're interested. Tickets are being delivered when I check in. So we would have to meet up in the Bahamas to do a swap. Strange way to do it but that's their way of handling it.

3 days of UK basketball (with this talent) in a high school gym is something I couldn't pass up.
      I guess you didn't check your PM.
  • KSR Twitter Feed