Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Luke Hiers has good feeling about Damien Harris

Center Luke Hiers of Florida doesn’t know running back Damien Harris of Madison Southern well, but he has met him twice on visits to Kentucky.

“I talked to him quite a bit at the spring game,” said Hiers, a UK commit and the nation’s No. 2 ranked center. “He seems like a really good kid, and it seems like he really likes us.”

That certainly suits Hiers because Harris is the nation’s No. 1 ranked running back in the 2015 recruiting class.

“He’s more recruited than I am. There’s probably a lot of pressure on him,” Hiers said.

However, Hiers has a good feeling about Harris, a former Michigan commit who is being heavily courted by Alabama, Ohio State and a lot more.

“To be honest, I think he will come to Kentucky. I have a good feeling about him,” Hiers said.
    Comments 5 Comments
      ETWNAPPEL -
      I hope and think he is right. Have to wonder if it doesn;t hinge on how well we do this season. Will certainly be a harder sell if we only win two games again.
      TRUCKERCATFAN -
      If Harris comes aboard, our 2015 RB stable would rival any team in America. Kemp, Heard, Horton, Clemons, Boom Williams, and Harris. That's 6 high quality running backs with a great mix of speed and power. The future looks bright.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Unless the wheels just completely fall off this season I believe he'll be a Cat.
      Terry Blue -
      Wouldn't read too much into it but after the committ of Jones he tweeted out, "And there's another one", so at least we know he's keeping up with what's going on. With the way our recruiting has been going and especially in state recruiting since Stoops and company have been here, if I had to bet my life on it I'd say he will be a Cat. Look at:Timmons, Hatcher, Barker, Brown...
      millsforthree -
      I am about 40/60 on Harris. I have an eerie feeling he ends up in the B1G. Particularly concerned about tOSU and Franklins crew, even though they aren't getting much play by the talking heads for him.
  • KSR Twitter Feed