Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• The Cats in the Title game

By: LONNY DEMAREE

The guard play of the Harrison's was devastating. This I'm sure is what Calipari has been waiting for all season (a all-around good game). As hoped for and somewhat a welcome phenomenon is the arrival of a energetic and demonstrative Dakari Johnson. The rest of the team feeds off of him and his physical play. As was said yesterday by Aaron Harrison, "I love to play with Dakari because he is so much fun to play with. Johnson went out of the game only momentarily with a cut just to the right of his right eye. The trainer applied a butterfly to it and Johnson return quickly and immediately scored.

The Harrison were unconscious in their play today - Aaron Harrison put in twenty-two points and Andrew had ten points and nine assist. As usual Randle has his double/double. A sign was seen in the stands before the game - "Can't handle Randle - light them up." He proceeded to do just that with his energetic play. The Wildcats dominated the boards, thirty-six to twenty one.

The Wildcats once again Dominated in the paint outscoring the Bulldogs 30 to 24; and seven to two second chance points.

The Cats now ready themselves to face the Florida Gators in an attempt to make the third time charm. The Gators took the first two meetings so look for a hotly contested battle tomorrow at three O'clock. "I've had enough of Florida," Cal said. "What a great team - What a great story - what a coaching job."

Calipari said he's not looking forward to playing Florida again but they (SEC) won't let them leave so they're going to stay and play. Cal said the tweak was the fact they practiced longer and harder for three days than he has all season. He said - "We beat the heck out of each other and it gave us confidence. I was angry with myself. I said why didn't I see this - I've been doing this twenty years."
    Comments 1 Comment
      CitizenBBN -
      He's really enjoying messing with the "tweak" with everyone. it's this, it's that, I'm not saying. Pretty funny.

Dakari is great, really like watching him play and have from the start. Love the "out there having fun" attitude and how he likes contact.
  • KSR Twitter Feed