Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Re: Fat Tuesday!

Comments 12 Comments
      MickintheHam -
      Walter McCarty may be my all time favorite, just for his role in this game alone! This game is why I never give up on the Cats. I may go walk around outside, when it is tense, but I still peek through the window. I'm not like Cattail's wife. You can't watch the game from on top of the roof unless you have your ipad with you.
      MickintheHam -
      I miss Dale Brown. Basketball isn't nearly as much fun without him. When we had Bobby, Digger and Dale around there was just so much to hate. Any time we beat one of those three was just GREAT!
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
      Walter McCarty may be my all time favorite, just for his role in this game alone! This game is why I never give up on the Cats. I may go walk around outside, when it is tense, but I still peek through the window. I'm not like Cattail's wife. You can't watch the game from on top of the roof unless you have your ipad with you.
      That is to funny!! My wife did do some walking in the USC game we lost, but managed to keep her off the roof. Honey that's ice up there, you'll bust your...........never mind!!
      cattails -
      I miss Dale Brown. Basketball isn't nearly as much fun without him. When we had Bobby, Digger and Dale around there was just so much to hate. Any time we beat one of those three was just GREAT!
      And I would say in that order. No love here for Bully Knight.
      MickintheHam -
      I don't know that I should say it publicly, but I kinda liked 'Ol Dale. Deep down he respected Kentucky and I liked the way he got after Billy Reed!
      Doc -
      What, no spoiler alert?
      Doc -

It was nice to know that there was one coach in the league you could out coach. Since Gottfried's gone, not sure I can say that anymore.
      Darrell KSR -
      I met Dale Brown when I was a mere pup of 20. He came to a ballgame in Monroe, Louisiana, and I made sure and introduce myself to him, wearing a Kentucky T-shirt. He looked at me and shook his head, and smiled. He said something like, "you guys are everywhere."

Good old guy. I loved to beat him at LSU, especially since much of his tenure there I lived in Louisiana as well. But I truly like him today, and should have then.

I would love to sit down with him and talk about Don Redden. He was recruiting him then, and Don was a good friend of our family (mainly my brother, because he was closer in age, but also me over time as he grew). I have heard Dale tells stories about Don that I enjoyed greatly, and would give anything to hear those in person.

Dale, I'm buying if you're ever around. And if you know me, those are words I rarely say .
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Dale, I'm buying if you're ever around. And if you know me, those are words I rarely say .
      You too hard on yourself. You always offer to buy during happy hour at The Embassy.
      TonyRay -
      Thanks a lot, Tony. Just spent 15 minutes watching that I should be working. WARNING--do not click on it, as it will require you to finish.

(Actually, I fast forwarded to 7+ minutes. Didn't care too much in seeing LSU build the 31-point lead, but it was an awful lot of fun seeing Kentucky destroy it.)

How many 3-pointers did Kentucky make in the last 15:31 of the game, anyway?
      You're welcome but you are lucky I didn't find the full game I was looking for and watched a few weeks ago!
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      You too hard on yourself. You always offer to buy during happy hour at The Embassy.
      This is true. I want credit!
      TonyRay -
      How many 3-pointers did Kentucky make in the last 15:31 of the game, anyway?
      Not sure of last 15:31 but: Kentucky hit 12 of 23 3 point shots in the second half, and LSU missed 11 of 12 free throws in the game's final 12 minutes.
  • KSR Twitter Feed