Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Tyler Ulis with John Calipari cameos (VIDEO)

Man, this guy is smoooth.

Comments 11 Comments
      Padukacat -
      that shovel pass at the .32 minute mark was sick. He made several nice passes not shown on here. Knocked down the 3 consistently with that brace on his shooting hand. Hes a dandy for sure.
      UKHistory -
      Looking forward to Ulis' play.

Serious question: How do point guards get ranked high if they are not good passers? Or if they don't pass at all?
      Thedonnie123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
      Looking forward to Ulis' play. Serious question: How do point guards get ranked high if they are not good passers? Or if they don't pass at all?
      The same way everyone gets ranked high: flashiness and points. Actual substance is a bit further down the list.
      Critter -

Serious question: How do point guards get ranked high if they are not good passers? Or if they don't pass at all?
      See JaQuan Lyle
      cattails -

Knight for UK was a scoring PG and is doing well in the NBA, but he can still run the team, call plays etc. Wall is a crazy good PG, he does it all, he scores and he is a big time assist man. In Cal's system a PG as a rule don't get a lot of assist because of the dribble drive, it is not designed for assist, it is designed to take your man off the dribble. I think rating is all about opinions and just plan ole basketball. A PG that is a great assist man but has no one around him is not going to show as well as a PG that can score. It's over my head but people like Cal and his staff have a simple eye for talent.
      dan_bgblue -
      He looks pretty good but dang he is short
      Krank -
      LOL @ free throw highlights on a mix tape.

Must have been included for this board specifically.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
      LOL @ free throw highlights on a mix tape.

Must have been included for this board specifically.
      lol. WE're very influential.

Hey, at least he looked good at the line, did it right by gathering himself with a dribble, pause, let your breath out, shoot.

I saw a no look pass in there. I thought that had been banned years ago. Man I love watching real basketball, with 5 guys moving and cutting and that ball going from here to there in ways you couldn't see coming. it's almost gone from the game but it's a joy to watch and I think Ulis will bring some with him.
      Krank -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      lol. WE're very influential.

Hey, at least he looked good at the line, did it right by gathering himself with a dribble, pause, let your breath out, shoot.

I saw a no look pass in there. I thought that had been banned years ago. Man I love watching real basketball, with 5 guys moving and cutting and that ball going from here to there in ways you couldn't see coming. it's almost gone from the game but it's a joy to watch and I think Ulis will bring some with him.

Word up, Cit.

Ulis is going to be a weapon we haven't seen in a while here IMO. I think he will be dynamite bringing the ball up AND defending same.

Betcha he adapts to Cal's expectations quicker than any of his UK PG's yet.
      dan_bgblue -
      He is going to hit people in the back of the head and in the side of the head with passes in practice. Teammates will have to learn to be alert
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      He is going to hit people in the back of the head and in the side of the head with passes in practice. Teammates will have to learn to be alert
      No better way to learn.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post