Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Nike Outfit Kentucky Men's and Women's Teams for Baylor Matchup

Nike has recently outfitted Kentucky Men's and Women's teams and Baylor Women's team for the doubleheader at AT&T Stadium on Friday Dec.6.

The three teams will wear Nike Hype Elite uniforms - "the brand’s most advanced system of dress and lightest basketball uniform ever produced. The specially designed Hyper Elite uniforms for this match-up will feature silver chrome lettering on the jersey and short for Kentucky and gold chrome lettering for Baylor. The Kentucky men's uniform will also feature eight stars on the back of the neck to celebrate their eight National Championships." -Nike

Both teams will also receive custom NIKEiD footwear. UK Men's team will have the option of wearing the LEBRON 11, KD VI or the LEBRON Zoom Soldier. Kentucky and Baylor women's teams will be able to wear either the KD VI or the Zoom Hyperdunk.

Comments 12 Comments
      Doc -
      Awesome. Since the Baylors men's team wasn't mention I assume they are wearing those god awful neon things. I need a good laugh.
      Thedonnie123 -
      I really like those. I wonder if this is a one-off. I hope we see these a few more times.
      ukpumacat -
      Those are sweet.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Better than our usual ones.
      UKHistory -
      The men for Baylor wear Adidas. Going back to Tubby's start at UK, our athletic program signed a deal with Nike to cover all sports. It is fewer and fewer major schools that allow coaches/programs within athletic departments to sign their own deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      Awesome. Since the Baylors men's team wasn't mention I assume they are wearing those god awful neon things. I need a good laugh.
      UKFlounder -
      The photo has too many shadows & is too dark for me to tell much about them.
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
      The men for Baylor wear Adidas. Going back to Tubby's start at UK, our athletic program signed a deal with Nike to cover all sports. It is fewer and fewer major schools that allow coaches/programs within athletic departments to sign their own deals.
      Yeah, I knew they were addidas. Nike wouldn't make something that ugly. I'm waiting for the neon green and yellow camo uniforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      Edward100 -
      If they glow in the dark, will they play with the lights out?
      MTcatfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      Yeah, I knew they were addidas. Nike wouldn't make something that ugly. I'm waiting for the neon green and yellow camo uniforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You mean for basketball or overall...remember Nike is responsible for Oregon football unis...
      UKFlounder -
      No, but if we try zone, Baylor may shoot lights out from three

Quote Originally Posted by Edward100 View Post
      If they glow in the dark, will they play with the lights out?
      Crazy4Blue -
      Love them! Looks sharp.
      uklandrn -
      Love our uniforms. I HATE Baylor's. I think they should be illegal. I swear they are distracting.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post