Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v Cleveland State Photo Gallery

By: JEFF HOUCHIN, KSR Photographer

(Click Link for Full Photo Gallery):
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=c4021a0555

Comments 6 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Great shots, Jeff. Be sure and click the KSR Facebook Link above for all the great photos.

Attachment 2978

Attachment 2979

Attachment 2980

Attachment 2981

Attachment 2982
      dan_bgblue -

dan_bgblue -
      Darrell, he first one in your set is my favorite
      Darrell KSR -
      Mine, too. Andrew doesn't look too cool there, does he? I labelled it - Andrew Harrison determination. I love it.

By the way, I saved 6 photos to my hard drive. The 6th one was the Calipari one you posted.

I typically save 5-10 photos from Jeff's work just for easy reference. Those are the 6 I saved this time. There are many I could use, of course.
      blueboss -
      The photos in the link reveal 13-14 of their fouls? Might want to forward this link to the CSU coaching staff.
      Krank -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Mine, too. Andrew doesn't look too cool there, does he? I labelled it - Andrew Harrison determination. I love it.

By the way, I saved 6 photos to my hard drive. The 6th one was the Calipari one you posted.

I typically save 5-10 photos from Jeff's work just for easy reference. Those are the 6 I saved this time. There are many I could use, of course.
      Wait… are you supporting Andrew's "body language"? Can we do that when it is POSITIVE body language or only when he goes all "Boogie Cousins" up in this piece?

Sorry, LOL, doctors have told me that I need to take one of those funny little blue pills once a day or the snark will come out. Daddy needs his meds. BRB.
  • KSR Twitter Feed