Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Barker not wavering on Elam to UK

How does Kentucky stand with John Hardin defensive tackle Matt Elam, one of the nation’s top recruits?

He’s being pursued by Alabama and Notre Dame, but seems to be down to Kentucky and Alabama. The five-star defensive lineman, who even played center at times for his high school team, will make an official visit to UK in mid-December with most of the players already committed to UK’s 2014 recruiting class.

Conner quarterback Drew Barker, who will enroll at UK in January, has been confident for months that Elam will pick Kentucky when he makes his announcement in January. Barker isn’t changing that projection now, either.

“A lot of people are getting nervous. That’s just what Matt wants,” Barker said. “He wants everybody on their toes. That’s why he does the stuff he does on social media. He loves having fun. He has everybody in the position he wants. But I am not one wavering. He’s coming to Kentucky.”
    Comments 7 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      I love this. Barker is such a winner, and it pleases me to hear this.
      Jelleyjr -
      When I asked him at the UF/UK game he felt that Elam was solid to UK, matter of fact most of the recruits did.
      millsforthree -
      Everything you hear sure makes it sound like hes uk bound.
      catmanjack -
      How bad is his knee and could that cause ALA to look in a different direction?
      Terry Blue -
      Saw where he tweeted that he's fine
      LarryVaught1 -
      Told it was not a tear
      catmanjack -
      Good news
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post