Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v North Carolina Asheville Photo Gallery

By: JEFF HOUCHIN

Full Photo Gallery:
    Comments 8 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Great shots, Jeff. Thought we'd put a slightly different one in your post to lead off the thread.

Darrell KSR -
      I LOVE this set of photos.

Attachment 2923

Attachment 2924

Attachment 2925

Attachment 2926
      dan_bgblue -
      Someone needs to teach Poythress how to celebrate a little.
      dan_bgblue -
      Not in my house

dan_bgblue -
      blueboss -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      They called that a foul on Willie
      Darrell KSR -
      Every game Jeff shoots, I take a few of the photos for future use for our stories. It makes it nice when we have a story we can use our own photos, rather than some that UK may provide for us or we get legitimately from other sources (USBWA, USFWAA, SEC, etc.) Due to space, I try to only get a sprinkling of them. I find it harder and harder to turn down photos as I go through them, they are so good.

Jeff, just FYI, but I tweeted 4 of the photos there, too, and there has been a ton of attention there with retweeting and favoriting. Hopefully they're headed to the front page and to our Facebook Page, too, to see all of them.

Hope you're doing well with your recovery. By your shots, it appears so!
      jave2 -
      Thanks for the kind words! I'm doing better and basketball is a lot easier for me to cover since I just sit in one spot most of the game. Steve Harp has done a great job covering football and he will be helping cover some of the basketball games too.

Glad to here there has been a positive response!
  • KSR Twitter Feed