PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Tells Employees to Verbally Affirm Homosexuality

dan_bgblue
05-28-2013, 06:01 PM
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/doj-tells-employees-to-verbally-affirm-homosexuality.html

CitizenBBN
05-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Fascism is OK as long as it's the right fascist platform. As long as you're being intolerant and rejecting diversity of the "wrong" views you're fine.

If this were a brochure insisting people positively endorse Protestantism how would that sit with these people?

In a related story, the DOJ unveiled the design plans for their new "annex":

Heil Hitler! Oops, sorry, wrong verbal affirmation...

dan_bgblue
05-28-2013, 07:58 PM
I think it is important to remember that the Attorney General was hand picked and forced thru the appointment process. Unfortunately he is not the only hand picked person in a position of extreme power in this country. It is unlikely that he instigated or actually approved of this, BUT he has allowed this pervasive attitude to proliferate under his watch.

Not that it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but I do not believe he will survive much longer.

CitizenBBN
05-28-2013, 08:14 PM
I think it is important to remember that the Attorney General was hand picked and forced thru the appointment process. Unfortunately he is not the only hand picked person in a position of extreme power in this country. It is unlikely that he instigated or actually approved of this, BUT he has allowed this pervasive attitude to proliferate under his watch.

Not that it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but I do not believe he will survive much longer.

With even the HuffPo calling him out I think he'll have to fall on his sword. He'll deny Obama knew anything, leaving the obvious question of what he does with his day laying there to be ignored by the media, and Obama will try to appoint some other person of high moral (Chicago) character.

dan_bgblue
05-28-2013, 08:26 PM
The President will not be called on the carpet by the media, but I think he has used up his markers. New appointments will not be given media support. He may be a lame duck in the truest sense. Remember I said may be.

Much of his agenda will still garner support because they support the Mother Gaia agenda, but that support will not be as sycophantic as it has been. jmho

CitizenBBN
05-28-2013, 08:36 PM
The President will not be called on the carpet by the media, but I think he has used up his markers. New appointments will not be given media support. He may be a lame duck in the truest sense. Remember I said may be.

Much of his agenda will still garner support because they support the Mother Gaia agenda, but that support will not be as sycophantic as it has been. jmho

I do think it's weakened his support and ability to implement the Agenda Uber Alles (nod to the DKs). He seems more like a mortal now, less Messiah and more politician. It will only help as we try to hold on while we hope the conservative movement finds its footing and voice. It's a shift in perception we've seen with leaders from both sides. Hoping one of these blows up even more though, and keeps the government from getting much done for a while. I'm a bigger fan of gridlock every day.

dan_bgblue
05-28-2013, 08:53 PM
I don't think blowing up is an option, but I do hope for months of protracted denial and intelligent counterpoint from the other side. That is probably asking for too much as the other side walks around like an attack dog with one finger in their ear and another some where else. There is huge opportunity here, but they are mucking it up as we type.

Doc
05-28-2013, 09:04 PM
My wife works for the DOJ and I can say with 100% confidence that she is a heterosexual.

CitizenBBN
05-28-2013, 09:15 PM
My wife works for the DOJ and I can say with 100% confidence that she is a heterosexual.

I can confirm Doc's statement.

badrose
05-29-2013, 03:46 PM
I can confirm Doc's statement.

Yep. No doubt.

CGWildcat
05-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Funny but true story: 1983, boot camp, first night there, filling out tons of paperwork in a large room, standing at attention with about 180 others. Regular questions, date of birth, address, etc. Then came one I had never heard of.
Are you heterosexual or homosexual? I wasn't POSITIVE what these words meant. (NO I'm not joking).
Now if they caught anyone looking to the side at anyone else they were in your face barking like crazy and I wasn't sure what to put my mark. Luckily, I didn't get caught looking at the paper of the guy next to me, but I'm sure glad he marked heterosexual cause I had made up my mind to put whatever he put.

CitizenBBN
05-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Coastie, that's dang funny. :) At that time I have zero doubt you weren't the only person in the room wondering which word meant which. We used to joke about word combos like that one, sagacious/salacious and others.