PDA

View Full Version : So what goes here?

Jeeepcat
08-14-2012, 09:32 AM
So is this like our own private craigslist?

Man, I have a lot of stuff to sell

Darrell KSR
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM
It can be.

I think that's the general idea--again, realizing KSR takes no responsibility for what occurs between folks here.

CitizenBBN
08-14-2012, 04:44 PM
We're not sure yet Jeeep. We had a ticket board that people used and figured we could put something here that allowed that sort of thing but we need to get some terms and conditions for it so everyone is totally clear we aren't in any way endorsing anything.

The idea is to just help folks do things like tickets and UK related stuff. If you have to sell a ticket it would be nice to be able to offer it to UK fans first IMO rather than Ebay, so that was the thinking.

Jeeepcat
08-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Good idea. Interesting to see where it goes.

I need insulated stove pipe LOL.

DanISSELisdaman
08-14-2012, 11:07 PM
We're not sure yet Jeeep. We had a ticket board that people used and figured we could put something here that allowed that sort of thing but we need to get some terms and conditions for it so everyone is totally clear we aren't in any way endorsing anything.
ic]T
[Bhe idea is to just help folks do things like tickets and UK related stuff. If you have to sell a tket it would be nice to be able to offer it to UK fans first IMO rather than Ebay, so that was the thinking.

So I guess this cuts out wife swapping huh? :p

Jeeepcat
08-15-2012, 01:19 AM
Lmao
I figured it was a matter of hours before someone tried to trade a spouse for tickets

BudCat_upthecreek
08-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Lmao
I figured it was a matter of hours before someone tried to trade a spouse for tickets

Didn't know if it would be a spouse for tix or kids for a good dog. I know I'd trade about anything I own to have Ace back.......best dog I've ever seen or met and I was lucky enough to be his friend and partner. Even my 79 yr old Father says he's the only Dog he wouldn't take a second thought about taking and keeping in his home. This was a 75lb solid black German Shep/Lab mix, looked exactly like GS only had solid black slick coat with webbed feet. Long story about how I came to own him, but saved him from being drown at 5 weeks old, runt of the litter with hook worms.

Dog would do almost anything you told him to do, shake his head, give you five, sit and stay in front of a Groc Store and you'd never have to worry about him moving until you returned. I believe he would have sat there until he starved to death, on & on.....I've owned and trained, had trained, but have never seen or owned a dog close to this one.

I miss him like a family member, just as I know how you feel Jeeep. Fond Memories my friend just remember the good times.

Wow this turned into a ramble from a trade, hope it brings a smile to a grieving friends face though as it has mine.

Jeeepcat
08-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks for sharing that Bud. We got a Bassett hound about 3 weeks after Dozer died. It was sooner than I thought we would do it but Dozer had struggled for so long that I guess we knew it was coming. That and Buddy is the namesake of a friend of our who is dying of cancer.

We'll still get another Saint later on - but there will never be another Dozer. No matter how I will love and care for every other animal hereafter, there will never be another who was so deeply concerned about us 24/7.

BudCat_upthecreek
08-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks for sharing that Bud. We got a Bassett hound about 3 weeks after Dozer died. It was sooner than I thought we would do it but Dozer had struggled for so long that I guess we knew it was coming. That and Buddy is the namesake of a friend of our who is dying of cancer.

We'll still get another Saint later on - but there will never be another Dozer. No matter how I will love and care for every other animal hereafter, there will never be another who was so deeply concerned about us 24/7.

Lots of good ones, but a great dog only comes along once every so often and sometimes only once in a lifetime. Roxie is almost 13 and getting close, not sure what I'm going to do, but I do know I'm going to attempt to find another Ace, Roxie was pretty close....naw she's a good dog, but she's not anywhere near Ace, so I'm just not sure what I'm going to do.

Glad you're feeling better, Sorry to hear about your friend too.

CitizenBBN
08-16-2012, 11:32 PM
So I guess this cuts out wife swapping huh? :p

Depends. Post some pics. :cool:

ukblue
08-18-2012, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=DanISSELisdaman;1422]So I guess this cuts out wife swapping huh? :p[/QUOTE. Lets not get too hasty here Dan.

CGWildcat
08-25-2012, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=DanISSELisdaman;1422]So I guess this cuts out wife swapping huh? :p[/QUOTE. Lets not get too hasty here Dan.

I'll gladly trade my wife....ain't no one getting my dog though!

BudCat_upthecreek
09-08-2012, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=ukblue;2356]
I'll gladly trade my wife....ain't no one getting my dog though!

Yea I traded mine, had to pay boot and all I got was my freedom. But I must admit getting rid of her was worth the price. But what it has done to Marlee can't be measured in millions of dollars. But I'll spend the rest of my life doing anything I can to see that teenager taken care of and led in the right direction.