PDA

View Full Version : In the "does this seem fishy" category

blueboss
05-22-2013, 01:04 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/22/18418012-man-with-ties-to-boston-bombing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning#comments

DanISSELisdaman
05-22-2013, 01:16 PM
I read that article earlier and that was my feelings exactly. Something don't add up there, like where did the knife come from?

jazyd
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Come onguysyoudont think our FBI and this administration would do anything " fishy"

CitizenBBN
05-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Room full of officers and agents, about to sign a confession, then pulls a knife and gets not just shot but killed?

A man tied to a globally significant act of terrorism and possibly a triple homicide is somehow identified. The FBI, with out of state police in tow, go sit down at the proverbial kitchen table to talk about it? It's not clear where they were exactly, but it sounds like it was his residence, they question him there instead of in a secure location, and after all the questioning, and owning up to a triple murder committed with a terrorist and agreeing to sign a confession, he pulls out a knife and goes after the nearest agent with 3-4 guys packing Glocks standing there drinking his coffee?

I'm hesitant to tie this back to the Administration per se, but is Obama a carrier of a virulent strain of stupidity or corruption or both that has spread among the entire administrative branch of government? Could you handle such a case less carefully or less in conformance with standard practices than to leave a man potentially armed during an interrogation where he ends up agreeing to sign a confession and to conduct said process apparently at his house or some other place where he hasn't been searched or the location secured?

Then there's the fact that he's dead. He's a KEY part of a globally significant investigation, and OK say somehow we set aside all the rest and he does pull a knife and goes after an agent. You kill him? You'd be amazed the gunshot wounds people will often live through, but sounds like he was dead before he hit the ground from this description. Was he in direct contact with an agent trying to stab him? If so how did they shoot him? Police generally are trained to subdue such a person in that case, or disable him, killing him is a last option.

Not saying someone should die to keep from killing him, I'm just theorizing and pointing out that it's yet another step in what appears to be a half dozen steps where everything was either handled wrong or went the wrong way.

That's a pretty long line of unbroken incompetence and coincidence and bad luck. A little too long to be completely believable.

Sounds like conspiracy nonsense, but so did Tea party people saying the IRS was targeting them before the election. So did rumors about the Administration failing to dispatch military assets to Benghazi. So did people talking about how DOJ was punishing whistle blowers and the media prior to the AP going public with their actions.

dan_bgblue
05-22-2013, 09:10 PM
My question is why did the FBI send it's most incompetent agents to do the interview?

jazyd
05-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Same administration that admitted today they killed 4 Americans...yes with terrorist ties....with drones, one who was 16 but they only targeted one of them.