PDA

View Full Version : Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to....

badrose
05-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Benghazi

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/05/11/fox-abc-and-cbs-news-presidents-have-siblings-working-white-house-tie#ixzz2T5TJTssA

RICHARD GRENELL: I think the media's becoming the story, let's face it. CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi. Let's call a spade a spade.

Let's also show you why CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides. It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this. It's a family matter for some of them.

JON SCOTT, HOST: So they don't want to bring embarrassment upon folks who, who they're close to?

GRENELL: Who directly are related to this story. Absolutely. They're covering for them. There's no question about it.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/05/11/fox-abc-and-cbs-news-presidents-have-siblings-working-white-house-tie#ixzz2T5TwuCdo

suncat05
05-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Can you say "Wag the Dog "? Or would "Sleeping with the Enemy " be more appropriate?

No matter how you look at it, this is a huge conflict of interest for all parties involved. And they wonder WHY the American people don't trust them at all?
It's bad that they want to control ALL of the information, good and bad, but what irritates me is the lack of resolve to just do what's right and obey the Constitution. Oh, that's right, the Constitution isn't the law, it's "just a guideline "............

I'll supply the rope...............

jazyd
05-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Instead of sleeping with the enemy it is "screwd by the government". What a sham