PDA

View Full Version : Barker tidbit

LarryVaught1
05-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Spent almost an hour on the phone with his father. No, I didn't ask where Drew was going. But could sure tell family liked Stoops, Brown and Kentucky. Based on that conversation and what two others close to Drew have told me, going to stun me if he does not pick Kentucky

MickintheHam
05-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the info, Larry. You are all over it. I agree. He'll pick UK. I hope he has all the ability we all want to believe he has. Seems like a good kid.

akaukswoosh
05-08-2013, 08:03 AM
going to stun me if he does not pick Kentucky

Same here.

dtalbersjr
05-08-2013, 08:36 AM
If he doesn't pick UK, I'll be as stunned as I've ever been by any recruit, football or basketball.

BarristerCat
05-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info, Larry. You are all over it. I agree. He'll pick UK. I hope he has all the ability we all want to believe he has. Seems like a good kid.

Me too, but Brown and Stoops seem to be really, really high on him. Talent evaluation is obviously an imperfect science, and we obviously haven't had time to figure out how good this staff is in that respect. We have seen, though, that this staff has its **** together. So, I trust that they have put in the work required to make a thorough evaluation.

Thanks for passing along the info, LV.

Darrell KSR
05-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Larry.

Poetax
05-08-2013, 08:10 PM
SC fans want to tell us why Barker will go with them because several ESPN guys said he is going there. As we know MOST sports media folks see that Kentucky and South Carolina are going after one of the TOP QBs and they all assume that he will go with Coach Superior. When Barker tweeted that he wanted everyone to be at the High School on Friday to help him celebrate his decision, I didn't hear anything about the South Carolina fans being mentioned? The Asst Coach from SC is a very good recruiter but hopefully he didn't take the country(Kentucky) out of this boy and he stays here to be a WILDCAT.

Darrell KSR
05-08-2013, 08:32 PM
S Carolina...Alabama sense of entitlement with Vanderbilt trophy case.

Sent using Forum Runner.