PDA

View Full Version : Just a guy that lives in my neighborhood

dan_bgblue
05-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Bill Ayers on Boston bombing (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/06/william-ayers-says-weather-underground-bombings-not-same-as-boston-marathon/)

CitizenBBN
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
The bombs Ayers' group made were packed with nails and other shrapnel, anti-personnel devices identical in intent and basic design to those used in Boston, but somehow it wasn't the same thing at all. Apparently per the article b/c the Boston bombers didn't do it for the same reasons they did. Stopping the Vietnam war warranted murdering innocent civilians, but the cause of radial Islam is inferior so they aren't allowed to murder innocent civilians. Good to know Mr. Ayers was anointed by some all powerful Deity to be able to make such distinctions.

As one of his victims said in the story, the only difference is the bomb Weather Underground was making blew up in their faces, which means the only real difference is that Ayers and his terror cell were simply incompetent.

Piece of crap who should not only be giving speeches, he shouldn't be out of prison.

suncat05
05-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Actually, I'd much more prefer that they're not breathing the same air as any of us. But that's just me. :mad0176: