PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi Wistle Blowers Threatened?

dan_bgblue
04-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Certainly yet to be proven, but very damning if true (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/29/obama-administration-officials-have-threatened-whistle-blowers-on-benghazi/)

jazyd
05-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Obama says he knows nothing about this :). Carney says no one has contacted State and yet Fox has copies of two letters that were sent from Issa.

suncat05
05-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Of course he says he knows nothing. He hasn't taken resposibility for anything during his reign of terror except that POS legislation with his name attached, and the killing of Bin Laden.
And even if Congress had iron-clad proof that he's culpable, along with Hillary, all they'll do to him, at the worst, is censure him, and that's IF they impeach him. If that.
There isn't anyone in Congress that has enough stones to do anything besides talk tough and make threats that they don't intend to keep. Unless, of course, it's against the AMERICAN people, whom they allegedly work for, but I can't tell.
I believe he knew, I believe Hillary knew too, and I believe they let those people die so as not to offend their damn Muslim friends. But getting Congress to do anything, not......gonna......happen.
My dog has more courage in her tail than everyone collectively in Congress does in their entire living fiber. J/S

jazyd
05-04-2013, 08:25 AM
I agree with every word you printed. Same way with his redline in Syria, keeps changing it. And the media is covering his butt for him. Every thing we are reading about the Boston bombers and how our "intelligence" let him slip thru is just appalling. If your police dept ran things this way in your city you would be out of a job in one week or less

Of course he says he knows nothing. He hasn't taken resposibility for anything during his reign of terror except that POS legislation with his name attached, and the killing of Bin Laden.
And even if Congress had iron-clad proof that he's culpable, along with Hillary, all they'll do to him, at the worst, is censure him, and that's IF they impeach him. If that.
There isn't anyone in Congress that has enough stones to do anything besides talk tough and make threats that they don't intend to keep. Unless, of course, it's against the AMERICAN people, whom they allegedly work for, but I can't tell.
I believe he knew, I believe Hillary knew too, and I believe they let those people die so as not to offend their damn Muslim friends. But getting Congress to do anything, not......gonna......happen.
My dog has more courage in her tail than everyone collectively in Congress does in their entire living fiber. J/S