PDA

View Full Version : Boston locked down...Joe Biden

bigsky
04-19-2013, 07:07 AM
Joe Biden is advising that women in Watertown go out on their back porch and shoot a shotgun in the air.

badrose
04-19-2013, 09:45 AM
I was just thinking...I bet a lot of anti-gun folks in those neighborhoods might be re-thinking their position.

DanISSELisdaman
04-19-2013, 09:50 AM
That could be rough on women that lives on the second, third etc. stories in apartment complexes. Step out on the balcony with your shotgun and your 1st floor neighbor shoots right up your dress tail. :4chsmu1:

Darrell KSR
04-19-2013, 10:31 AM
I was just thinking...I bet a lot of anti-gun folks in those neighborhoods might be re-thinking their position.

Yup.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

CitizenBBN
04-19-2013, 10:39 AM

If they aren't they're even more foolish than I would have guessed.

CatinIL
04-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Joe Biden is advising that women in Watertown go out on their back porch and shoot a shotgun in the air.

:sHa_dielaughing:

Doc
04-19-2013, 12:42 PM
If they aren't they're even more foolish than I would have guessed.

Boston is a haven for liberalism hence they likely are more foolish than you'd have guessed.

CitizenBBN
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Boston is a haven for liberalism hence they likely are more foolish than you'd have guessed.

Very true, but I have a pretty vivid imagination when it comes to liberal stupidity. :)

I'm sure you're right. They're cowering in their homes, the thought of being able to defend themselves never crossing their minds.