PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ford Chat: Davis Should Br ROY; Not Shocked If Shabazz Slides Out Of Lottery

Darryl
04-17-2013, 09:21 PM
That would be something if Shabazz slid that far:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/47709

Darryl

Bakert
04-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Reading his comments, you have to wonder how much of that is "regression" vs people just doing a poor job projecting him out of HS. You also have to wonder how much worse things might have been here had we gotten him.

BarristerCat
04-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Reading his comments, you have to wonder how much of that is "regression" vs people just doing a poor job projecting him out of HS. You also have to wonder how much worse things might have been here had we gotten him.

I'm usually an "in Cal I trust" guy, but I really didn't want Shabazz to come to UK. It seems like every tidbit I see about him just makes me happier that he went elsewhere.

Rock Hard Ten
04-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Cal could have handled him......Cal's strength is with Type A's......Demarcus, for instance

Cal's weakness is with meekness or however we label RH's personna

Bazz would have flourished at UK.....Holland was a lame duck and coached like it.......really going to cost Bazz.....Citizen, you need to do one of your financial proformas for Bazz......Uk versus UCLA......Top 3 pick versus missing the lottery

ukpumacat
04-18-2013, 09:58 AM
The decision cost him millions, no doubt about it. The Kentucky Effect is alive and real. So is the Howland Effect.