PDA

View Full Version : Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing?

badrose
04-18-2013, 08:06 AM
http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal....

suncat05
04-18-2013, 08:32 AM
I just read that a few minutes earlier, saw it on Drudge.
What else is new? And even if the Annointed One is doing something wrong, not one single thing will be done. Nothing has been done of any consequence regarding Benghazi, and I am willing to bet nothing will be done about this situation in Boston. Whoever the suspect(s) may be, if it turns out to not be in the best interest of some high ranking politician or the political party collectively, then nothing is going to get done.
I have exactly zero faith that the Annointed One or any of his henchmen in the USDOJ will do anything meaningful to bring whoever the true culprits may be to true justice. JMHO. Yours may differ.

jazyd
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
This

Suncat, have you looked at these pictures they have released? Those backpacks sure dont look like they have a pressure cooker in them

UOTE=suncat05;80685]I just read that a few minutes earlier, saw it on Drudge.
What else is new? And even if the Annointed One is doing something wrong, not one single thing will be done. Nothing has been done of any consequence regarding Benghazi, and I am willing to bet nothing will be done about this situation in Boston. Whoever the suspect(s) may be, if it turns out to not be in the best interest of some high ranking politician or the political party collectively, then nothing is going to get done.
I have exactly zero faith that the Annointed One or any of his henchmen in the USDOJ will do anything meaningful to bring whoever the true culprits may be to true justice. JMHO. Yours may differ.[/QUOTE]

suncat05
04-19-2013, 08:07 AM
If these guys are Chechnyan, they most likely are Muslims.
I can't believe that neither the almighty FBI/Homeland Security did not know who these guys were beforehand. If they came here on visas, then there would be multiple pictures and other sources of identification on them in both databases.
I'm telling you guys, this doesn't add up. The authorities had to at least have some idea who these guys are if they are here legally. And if they aren't here legally, that's more proof that Obama's immigration policies are not working. And then there is this: where did they learn to make these bombs, and who financed/supported this attack? I don't believe these two acted solely on their own.
But I do believe this: we most likely will never know the entire truth or the whole story. This administration is only going to tell us what they want us to believe.