PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love this

badrose
03-27-2013, 07:44 AM
Gun Rights Supporter Sells Jim Carrey Photo on eBay So He Can Buy New Gun

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/hah-gun-rights-supporter-sells-autographed-jim-carrey-photo-on-ebay-to-raise-cash-for-new-gun/

suncat05
03-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Can you say........"IN YOUR FACE!!"?

Doc
03-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Never could figure out the allure of Jim Carey. IMO he isn't funny and all his characters are exactly the same guy. But as for the idea, I love it. Reminds me of the guy who's fiance left him so he sold her wedding dress. Put the story in the ebay ad and cleaned up. Got about twice what the dress was worth. This guy did the same x100 because in my opinion a signed Jim Cary picture is worth about a buck!

suncat05
03-27-2013, 02:31 PM
But Doc, it's just more proof that our world is inhabited by an increasingly large number of stupid people......as if we need to be reminded.

KeithKSR
03-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Never could figure out the allure of Jim Carey. IMO he isn't funny and all his characters are exactly the same guy. But as for the idea, I love it. Reminds me of the guy who's fiance left him so he sold her wedding dress. Put the story in the ebay ad and cleaned up. Got about twice what the dress was worth. This guy did the same x100 because in my opinion a signed Jim Cary picture is worth about a buck!

If you've seen one Jim Carey movie, you've seen them all; IMO.

Darrell KSR
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm ok with a Jim C. Movie, but they are all similar.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

CitizenBBN
03-27-2013, 10:27 PM
I find his stuff funny in very small doses, but IMO it's not just each movie that's redundant, it's each 15 minute block of each movie. Fine on a skit comedy show, but his movies have never done much for me.

Love the sales pitch.

Catonahottinroof
03-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Isn't he Canadian? Maybe that robust film industry north of the border needs a domestic hand?