PDA

View Full Version : Tiger is back!

Catmandrew
03-25-2013, 06:15 PM
With his 8th win at Arnie's event at Bay Hill, and third of the season, the dude is back. I know he still has to prove it in the Majors, but he's got that swagger, that confidence back that makes him almost unbeatable. Many dislike him, I know, but there isn't a harder worker on tour. He epitomizes determination, which is why I have said he would return to form all along.

Darrell KSR
03-25-2013, 06:32 PM
I dislike him as a person, love him as a golfer. I can't help it; I enjoy rooting for him. Just one of those "once in a lifetime" people in their particular industry. I love the idea that he is one of the greatet of all time.

blueboss
03-25-2013, 09:38 PM
He's back alright, he's back on the slopes. Is it the downhill & slalom or the super "G" that's got him rejuvenated? The best way to get over the last one is with the next one and Lindsey seems to have gotten his head clear so he can concentrate on his game.

He's the MJ of golf without a doubt and I've seen him at Valhalla twice and they were both something to say "I was there"

Catmandrew
03-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Ha! Spot on blueboss, I forgot about Miss Vonn. I'd be revived too I think. BTW, did you see her crash last month where she blew up her knee? Brutal.

blueboss
03-26-2013, 08:29 PM
I did see the video of the crash but even more brutal were the post op photos' of her knee.