PDA

View Full Version : Axelrod on Chris Wallace

jazyd
09-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I have seen liars in politices and seen damn liars but Axelrod is such a liar I have no description for him.
Wallace was itching to come back at him in his show but he said he was running out of time. And then Wallace catch'es the head of the DNC convention, mayor of LA, in a out and out lie and the guy is squirming all over his chair.
Even tinkerbell Anderson went after Debbie whatshername Schultz in her lie on his show, she just kept lying and he kept going after her for it.
They are utterly amazing.

MickintheHam
09-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Is it a lie if people believe it?

In the ironies of ironies over the weekend, Lester Dolt did a feature on Polygamy. What are the odds that would happen two days after Romney's speech? Of course they didn't mention Mormans or Romney. These guys are solidifying the opposition and going after the stupid vote. I guess that is all that is left.

Doc
09-03-2012, 01:35 PM
I was shocked Axelrod agreed to the interview. Typically liberals refuse to have anything to do with Fox unless they are commentators within the press. I saw bits and pieces of it though.

And don't get me going on that #### DWS. Her and that hosebag Flock showing up at the RNC was nothing but disrespectful. If any GOP or other right ringer shows up at the convention in Charlotte, I'll say the same. The party convention is for the party and having the opposition show up shows a lack of respect. I may disagree with many of the liberal and left policies but I would at least show them the respect of not crashing their party. Of course the left has shown zero respect for the GOP over the last 4 years. They want to exclude them from the policy making procedure (see ACA and comments by Obama about driving the bus etc...). They just keep on with the lie about how the GOP wants to "take away their birth control". No, the GOP doesn't want to PAY for your birth control. The AHCA was pushed on the premise that folks who got seriously ill and did not have insurance were put in the poor house. OK, that I can understand but still lean toward personal responsibility. Now its about buying birth control pills and comdoms...under the guise that well if we prevent a pregnancy then the gov't won't have to support that kid. Well how about if you make the kid, you take responsibility for the kid? I know this is a novel idea but it was responsible parents have done for centuries.