PDA

View Full Version : Here little boy, let me take care of that money for you

dan_bgblue
03-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Senate Democrats release first budget in four years, includes $1 trillion in tax increases (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/senate-democrats-release-first-budget-in-four-years-includes-1-trillion-in-tax/)

Senate Budget Committee Chairman Patty Murray said the budget takes a balanced, “pro-middle-class” approach and argued the country’s economic problems started long before fellow Democrats entered the White House in 2009.

They sure did Patty, but I don't think you are referring to the 1940's and 1960's.

Doc
03-15-2013, 01:59 PM
So more tax increases? Call me shocked. In the last 4 monthes, we have had two. And there have been zero spending cuts. Yet it the GOP that is obstinate

jazyd
03-15-2013, 04:52 PM
They were offered closing loop holes in Jan, but no had to have tax increases. Now they say it is the gop that wont' go along with closing those same holes, so they want even more increases, not including all the hidden increases in the obamacare bill

So more tax increases? Call me shocked. In the last 4 monthes, we have had two. And there have been zero spending cuts. Yet it the GOP that is obstinate

CitizenBBN
03-15-2013, 05:16 PM
"Obstinate": Noun, in politics defined by the liberal press as not cheerfully doing whatever the liberal politicians want done.