PDA

View Full Version : Wow I leave for a bit and come back to this!

PedroDaGr8
08-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Wow WTF happened. Did Darrel try to upgrade the ram in the server and get you guys banned from Scout?:p Nice to see the more ease to use WYSIWYG formatting features. Though I will say the aesthetics leave a bit to be desired. The site looks rather busy at this time (because of all the text above)and the blue of the bar up top doesn't look very KY blue.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

If you need any help CitBBN just holler at me. I'll do what I can. Truthfully, I'm pretty sure you can handle the admin duties but if you need an additional hand on the software side of things I'm down to help.

Darrell KSR
08-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Hiya, Pedro. Don't worry, I was going to go drag you here, kicking and screaming if necessary.

Glad to have you here. We're going to have a ton-o-fun at this place.

CitizenBBN
08-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey I will take, and need, all the help I can get. :)

This is the default skin for the software. We got pushed up a day or so early so I still have to do the colors and layout details. The top stuff will get reduced but wanted folks to know who was where for a while.

Glad to have you over here. Overall this should be a much better software environment. not there yet but at least we have the tools to do it.

PedroDaGr8
08-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Haha, not going to touch that. In all seriousness, like I said if you need help on the software side just shoot me a PM. I've admin'd and mod'd on a few forums before. I am sure you have the knowledge but if you want the extra man power I'm here.

Cheers! I am sure with the core group here and the extra features this site is going to be awesome.

KSRdallen
08-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Great to see you here, Pedro!

Chuck, we need more emoticons.

Jeeepcat
08-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Great you see you here!

Same deal with me - I was off for over 24 hours which is highly unusual - then just like when I was a kid, came home and mom and dad had moved again.