PDA

View Full Version : OK, you gun nuts...what do you think about this?

Darrell KSR
03-01-2024, 12:02 PM
I was drinking coffee, and almost lost it when I saw this aliexpress ad for their (likely fake) Kydex holster...

CitizenBBN
03-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Gotta have a lot of balls to carry that holster.

suncat05
03-09-2024, 08:33 AM
I am NOT an IWB holster kinda guy. Never have been. OWB only, all day, every day.

And whatever in the world that is depicted above, neither would be my preference. Especially in the area shown there. Nope! Not no way, not no how!

Darrell KSR
03-09-2024, 09:04 AM
Gotta read the fine print to get the joke (four adjustable nuts in the two pictures...yeah, I bet they're adjustable lol).

I know... If I have to explain it, it was a lousy attempt at humor. I just saw the ad with the description below and just about lost my coffee... Then again, I have the humor maturity of a 10-year old who thinks farts are funny!

BigBluePappy
03-09-2024, 09:54 AM
How the holster sits the user is lucky to have any nuts at all...

CitizenBBN
03-10-2024, 09:01 PM
Gotta read the fine print to get the joke (four adjustable nuts in the two pictures...yeah, I bet they're adjustable lol).

I know... If I have to explain it, it was a lousy attempt at humor. I just saw the ad with the description below and just about lost my coffee... Then again, I have the humor maturity of a 10-year old who thinks farts are funny!

I thought it was funny, given the placement in the photo. First I would have chosen "bolts" or something besides "nuts" anyway, that's always a risk in an ad, and second I wouldn't have him carrying it with the holster pointed directly at both his nuts and his bolt. :)

Padukacat
03-11-2024, 10:41 PM
I’m more concerned about his choice in jeans honestly

KentuckyWildcat
03-13-2024, 08:53 AM
I’m more concerned about his choice in jeans honestly

I think he is wearing mom jeans. But I guess it is all the same these days.

suncat05
03-13-2024, 08:56 AM

Retro 80's jeans :4chsmu1:

CitizenBBN
03-15-2024, 12:54 PM

Then "he's" at a lot lower risk for front carry, which makes sense. ;)