PDA

View Full Version : Any U12 boys Jarvon/Cincy Alliance/Chattanooga/or TSC 01 Premier soccer folks here?

Darrell KSR
03-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Playing Saturday & Sunday in Murfreesboro in a set of "Super Friendlies" with some good people in Cincinnati, Louisville, Chattanooga and Germantown, and wondered if it was a shot in the dark that somebody here might be connected with one of those clubs.

Jarvon (Louisville) is an outstanding soccer team; ranked # 1 in Kentucky and # 23 in the nation.

We play a Cincinnati team, a Chattanooga team (# 1 ranked in Tennessee) and a Germantown team (# 3 ranked in Tennessee). I could not determine if the Cincy team was the Alliance team in the rankings, but if so, they are also good, ranked about # 125 in the country (there are thousands of competitive teams ranked). All four of the teams are ranked highly in the top 150, but Jarvon looks to me to be the class of the tournament ....err, Super Friendlies...but it should be fun.

We are the # 1 team in Alabama, but have fallen out of the top 100 for the first time in two years at # 120 (have been as high as # 26) with a record of 11-1 in 2013. We won our first two tournaments in 2013, going 8-0, but finished runner-up in the Vulcan Cup, going 3-1 last weekend. Playing 11v11, we had exactly 11 players for the entire tournament, with the ironmen going every minute of every game, and ran out of gas (and played shorthanded for awhile). We will have a full roster of 14 or 15 this weekend, and I'm looking forward to the challenge. If by some wild chance you will be there, let me know, and would love to meet ya.