PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian flag over Cat-Griz

bigsky
11-19-2023, 09:50 AM
http://www.montanakaimin.com/news/activists-color-mount-sentinel-s-m-as-the-palestine-flag-during-brawl-of-the-wild/article_79c5d442-868d-11ee-b788-f37e7d4c9893.html

There are worse problems than a bad football game. Yesterday’s big rivalry game at University of Montana and my alma mater, MSU, got thumped, routed, defeated! But worse was the liberal arts university students painting the big “M” on the mountainside in the colors of the Palestinian flag.

While the palestinians hold american hostages including a 3 year old.

CitizenBBN
11-21-2023, 03:27 PM
Have any of these people figured out that the #1 enemy of the Palestinian people is actually Hamas and not Israel?

Get rid of them and the Palestinians could receive actual aid, build an economy, and also negotiate with Israel with standing and support. It would significantly strengthen their hand.

The thing is, Israel would be happy to form a solution with that kind of Palestinian government. They don't want to invade Gaza, or police Gaza, or continue this standoff. They have ceded territory multiple times in hopes of an agreement, but when the other side is more consumed with killing you than finding a settlement with you, it's hard.

Hamas intentionally brought about this suffering of Palestinians for their own goals, which do not have the welfare of the actual Palestinian people very high on the list. Their goals are the broad overthrow not just of Israel but of the other Arab monarchies, etc., which is why Egypt et al aren't allowing in refugees. They are allied with the Muslim Brotherhood that is destabilizing Egypt, and allied with Iran who is the enemy of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, etc.

The Palestinians are being used as sacrificial pawns by the Iranians, the Brotherhood, and Hamas, and their goals have nothing to do with bettering the lives of the average Palestinian, or anyone else.

VirginiaCat
12-01-2023, 07:55 AM
All I know is one thing... I will NEVER allow any form of antisemitism near me. To be clear if they are simply saying I want Palestinians to be free and their own land, I can work with that.

The second they start saying River to Sea I will shout them down. The second they start physically doing anything physically I will bring the whoop ass. They will go down or I will. My dad fought to stop that type of ****. I will not allow it to go backwards.

And Universities need to be ashamed and all federal funding removed. That simple.

bigsky
12-05-2023, 04:57 PM
WARNING DO NOT OPEN UNLES YOU WANT THE HORRIFYING TRUTH FROM THE BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181?fbclid=IwAR30obyzmx9Hm4D2AO1hwwx3stxcgrmT RtRloHVJwrLMHhdWAfeMhHSf2ag_aem_AdQdh7td8Oei-FiGpO3gL3gMVU1JQNLtcU9IXwi2cC35Pwnfo4JHnyQsRlGOcPD J9s4

The palestinan flag is the 21st century swastika. Like 1940s eastern europe camps, there were “piles of (jewish) women.”

CitizenBBN
12-05-2023, 05:37 PM
I don't get how anyone can be in any way supportive of Hamas. I'm at a complete loss.

I'm fine with wanting decent lives for Palestinians and Israelis, but Hamas is the enemy of both.

DanISSELisdaman
12-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Hamas is the enemy of freedom and is nothing more than an extension of Iran's arm. As far as all the people in this country protesting in favor of these murder's, they are just so brainwashed and so ignorant of history that they don't have a clue.

CitizenBBN
12-13-2023, 02:26 PM
Hamas is the enemy of freedom and is nothing more than an extinction of Iran's arm. As far as all the people in this country protesting in favor of these murder's, they are just so brainwashed and so ignorant of history that they don't have a clue.

The Russian Communists referred to them as "useful idiots". I'd say the shoe fits.

dan_bgblue
12-16-2023, 04:31 PM
The Russian Communists referred to them as "useful idiots". I'd say the shoe fits.

:rockon::trink39::sHa_clap2:

DanISSELisdaman
12-20-2023, 06:17 PM
Yep!