PDA

View Full Version : Swim meet at Papaw John's tomorrow

Catfan73
09-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Looks like I'll be going to the game tomorrow as my UL buddy called me this morning and said his wife informed him that she's not going to sit in a freakin' monsoon to watch a freakin' football game. Or words to that effect. So I'm back in! :p

Current forecast from the national weather service:

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 82. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Lfbj00
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Give em hell for me CF73 as it looks like MY UL buddy has completely screwed me over, and I will not be attending as planned. But where there's a will, there's a way....and I'm already working on another possibility! And if I get there, I think I'm seriously wearing swimming trunks and my Crocs, with my UK football tshirt under a clear poncho!!

dan_bgblue
09-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Give em hell for me CF73 as it looks like MY UL buddy has completely screwed me over, and I will not be attending as planned. But where there's a will, there's a way....and I'm already working on another possibility! And if I get there, I think I'm seriously wearing swimming trunks and my Crocs, with my UK football tshirt under a clear poncho!!

Wave to the cameras a lot and I might get to see that outfit.;)

Big uglies on both sides of the ball and heavy, straight ahead runners will rule the day