PDA

View Full Version : suncat

dan_bgblue
07-28-2023, 10:27 AM
How is the family weathering Doksuri (Egay)? Torrential rainfall leading to landslides and flooding from this storm, and add to that the 100 mph winds and this is no doubt a messy storm. I hope all the family is safe and staying dry.

suncat05
07-29-2023, 09:24 AM
How is the family weathering Doksuri (Egay)? Torrential rainfall leading to landslides and flooding from this storm, and add to that the 100 mph winds and this is no doubt a messy storm. I hope all the family is safe and staying dry.

Everyone is good, and thanks for asking. As is usual, lots of rain & wind. It's that time of the year in the Pacific Ocean region.

dan_bgblue
07-29-2023, 05:23 PM
Happy to hear that all is well with them on the other side of this rock. I know they are experienced with storms like this one but you and I both know that it only takes one mudslide in the wrong spot or a large tree to come uprooted and be deposited on top of a house to ruin one's day.

suncat05
07-30-2023, 09:38 AM
Happy to hear that all is well with them on the other side of this rock. I know they are experienced with storms like this one but you and I both know that it only takes one mudslide in the wrong spot or a large tree to come uprooted and be deposited on top of a house to ruin one's day.

So true, dan. I personally have never experienced that myself, but it has to be a frightening experience.