PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Joke of the Day

badrose
03-04-2013, 07:09 AM
(Sunday version)

Jack was first up in his foursome. Eyeing the ball, he swung his club and hooked his shot over the fence and down a road where the ball crashed through the windshield of an oncoming car. The startled driver lost control of his vehicle, and it spun into a parking lot and bounced off three cars.
Jack raced over to the crash scene and was relieved to find that no one was hurt. Almost immediately a policeman arrived and spotted Jack standing next to the crashed car eyeing his ball.
"Just what are you going to do about this?" demanded the policeman.
Jack looked up. "Well, the first thing I'm going to do is change my grip."

Darrell KSR
03-04-2013, 04:14 PM
I like.

FWIW, I have told two of the jokes to my family and kids. They grimaced, which means they liked it but didn't want to admit it.

Told the hitchhiker joke and the thermos one. Liked them both.

blueboss
03-04-2013, 07:08 PM
On a similar note..

There were a group of rather snotty ladies playing a round of golf and as they putted out on the first hole and were on their way to the second tee a bee flew up and stung one of the women. She was immediately enraged and drove the cart straight to the club house where she found the club pro and started screaming at him about being stung while on his course.

The pro exclaimed "oh my god where were you stung?" the lady who was still rather animated and continuing her rant answered " between the first and second holes" to which the club pro replied "well there's your problem, your stance is too wide"

CitizenBBN
03-04-2013, 10:45 PM
I don't get it badrose. Is the joke that it probably wasn't his grip but his stance? ;)