PDA

View Full Version : Crack in my windshield I'm gonna fix.....

Darrell KSR
08-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Think I'll need a new transmission after I'm done?

badrose
08-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Sounds like an idea for a song. I'd put Kris Kristopherson and Johnny Cash on it.

Darrell KSR
08-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Johnny Cash?

Reminds me of a friend of mine who proposed using a retired judge as a mediator in a case. Only problem was, the retired judge was really retired, as in, deceased. I asked him if he was going to conduct the mediation via seance.

badrose
08-14-2012, 09:11 AM
The premise in your situation is far more realistic than that of mine. The odds of me recruiting Johnny Cash is not so far removed from me recruiting a songwriter at all. I think I know how Cal's rivals must feel. :cool:

CitizenBBN
08-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Bring the car to Kentucky. Got my rear winshield smashed out and found out the insurance companies replace them for free, no deductible. It apparently happens so often they just do it as a cost of business and move on. Maybe they do patches that way too.

Jeeepcat
08-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Bring the car to Kentucky. Got my rear winshield smashed out and found out the insurance companies replace them for free, no deductible. It apparently happens so often they just do it as a cost of business and move on. Maybe they do patches that way too.

And if they don't just stop near your destination and break it all the way out.

Yup they do it though. They replaced the windshield in the Galaxie because it was chipped. Free o' charge.