PDA

View Full Version : Julius Randle to UK ?

Crazycat12345
02-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Is there whispers of this around the staff or any insiders? Darrell someone please tell me it's being talked about. My reason for posting is listening to KSR today Matt sounded like he threw out a hint but I was busy and may have heard wrong. Something along the lines "When Randle picks the KAYTS dont be surprised" (that quote could be way off,I was busy ATM line I said.

dan_bgblue
02-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Several reliable folks think and have thought he will announce for UK. Until the ink is dry on the scholarship papers nothing is a done deal, but this one does look favorable for UK at this time.

Crazycat12345
02-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks Dan.

thedeerehunter
02-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Dear Lord, if we somehow added Randle and Wiggins to this class...I can't even.....

dan_bgblue
02-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Dear Lord, if we somehow added Randle and Wiggins to this class...I can't even.....

Or Randle and Gordon.:4chsmu1:

Wiggins = great player for sure, but I just have a gut feeling that says Gordon would fit UK and Coach's system to a T. Either one would be a great addition to the next roster.

badrose
02-25-2013, 04:07 PM

Wiggins = great player for sure, but I just have a gut feeling that says Gordon would fit UK and Coach's system to a T. Either one would be a great addition to the next roster.

You're probably right, Dan, but nabbing Wiggins would be the final dagger in the hearts of our opponents next year. I'm sure that's selfish thinking on my part.:evilgrin0007:

Krank
02-27-2013, 07:23 PM

Dan, while I admire your loyalty to your preference for Gordon, I must insist that Wiggins to UK would also mean the most evil program in the history of college basketball, the dirty cheating UNC** Scarheels, would NOT get him. Gordon stays west and everyone is happy but the evil fans of UNC**, thus justice is served in big heaping quantities.

How 'bout it, my man?

dan_bgblue
02-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Dan, while I admire your loyalty to your preference for Gordon, I must insist that Wiggins to UK would also mean the most evil program in the history of college basketball, the dirty cheating UNC** Scarheels, would NOT get him. Gordon stays west and everyone is happy but the evil fans of UNC**, thus justice is served in big heaping quantities.

How 'bout it, my man?

All righty. I seldom make it a point to type my feelings about any subject ad nauseam, so it is time to either not type or change my schtick.

Since Wiggins will break the hearts of very sheep fan far and wide if he chooses UK, it is time to pull out the big guns. Mr. Wiggins, it has been said you are the best player in the class and a sure fire number one pick in the draft of 2014. It will be better all around for you to ignore the bleating in Chapel Hell and choose to be a part of a team of men that will run wild thru their schedule smiting every foe they meet with hammer and tongs. Once in a life time opportunity for you, and the choice is yours. Canned fan cheers and screams piped into the sheep arena, or 24,000 real fans screaming and applauding the efforts of the team and of yourself.

Time to do what is best for you and decide to wear the colors of a true champions program. UNC_CH** needs you, but UK wants you!

Krank
02-28-2013, 06:56 PM
All righty. I seldom make it a point to type my feelings about any subject ad nauseam, so it is time to either not type or change my schtick.

Since Wiggins will break the hearts of very sheep fan far and wide if he chooses UK, it is time to pull out the big guns. Mr. Wiggins, it has been said you are the best player in the class and a sure fire number one pick in the draft of 2014. It will be better all around for you to ignore the bleating in Chapel Hell and choose to be a part of a team of men that will run wild thru their schedule smiting every foe they meet with hammer and tongs. Once in a life time opportunity for you, and the choice is yours. Canned fan cheers and screams piped into the sheep arena, or 24,000 real fans screaming and applauding the efforts of the team and of yourself.

Time to do what is best for you and decide to wear the colors of a true champions program. UNC_CH** needs you, but UK wants you!

HaHa! LOVE this post, Dan!

And, BTW, I love Gordon's game as well and would love to get him, but Wiggins? I will be ready with my drool cup when he announces for THE Big Blue, as in Royal Blue, as in THE King of college basketball, NOW and forever.

Andrew Wiggins... Your destiny awaits.