PDA

View Full Version : Ranking Presidents

KentuckyWildcat
11-16-2022, 11:30 AM
Rank the best Presidents in your lifetime. You have to remember them. For example, I'm not including Reagan. I was 8 when he left office. Go back as far as you wish.

My age for perspective: 43

Trump
Clinton
Obama 1st term
George HW Bush
George W Bush (debated on separating his terms)
Obama 2nd term
Biden

I'm not wanting this to be a debate. More curious about perspectives of others. But feel free to debate amongst yourselves :)

dan_bgblue
11-16-2022, 12:58 PM
Reagan
Kennedy
Nixon
Clinton
Trump He is personally a jerk but is a leader and a businessman that transformed some sections of government
The rest were/are turds

Darryl
11-16-2022, 04:36 PM
Interesting thread. For me:

1. Reagan
2. JFK
3. Clinton
4. Trump
5. Eisenhower
6. Nixon
7. Johnson
8. Bush, Elder
9. Bush, younger
10. Ford
11. Obama
12. Carter
13. The idiot

KentuckyWildcat
11-16-2022, 05:22 PM
Interesting thread. For me:

I wish we could open it to everyone. But we all know how that would end up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckyWildcat
03-22-2023, 01:26 PM
Going to Terry Blue this one in hopes for more responses.

btt :)

MickintheHam
03-22-2023, 01:51 PM
I go back to Ike. don’t know that I can rank them. Reagan, trump and Kennedy were the most pragmatic, a quality I value highly. Nixon probably understood international affairs the best. Carter was a sorry excuse for a President as is Brandon. Obama was the most naive, particularly in Foreign affairs. The rest were unremarkable, but better than Brandon.

CitizenBBN
03-22-2023, 04:51 PM
Reagan
Then it gets harder, b/c it's like counting the various planes of hell.

I can't believe the nation I remember when Reagan was in office is still the same country in which I live. I think I got pulled through some kind of Star Trek mirror universe in my sleep one night.

VirginiaCat
03-23-2023, 08:16 AM
Reagan

Trump
Clinton
Bush2
Bush1
Obama
Obiden
Ford
Carter

KSRBEvans
03-23-2023, 02:58 PM
This is kind of a Rorshach test for what one values in a President.

I'm with Citizen.

Doc
03-26-2023, 07:49 AM
Reagan
Trump
Clinton
Nixon
Ford
Bush 1
Bush 2
Obama

Carter
Dunderhead

Crazy4Blue
03-30-2023, 09:31 PM
Reagan was the only one worth anything in my lifetime

DanISSELisdaman
04-02-2023, 08:51 PM
Reagan
Trump
Nixon
Kennedy was a strong leader, but had he been able to serve two terms, I really don't know how things would have turned out.

DanISSELisdaman
04-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Reagan
Trump
Nixon
Kennedy was a strong leader, but had he been able to serve two terms, I really don't know how things would have turned out.
I was never a fan of Clinton. He let the country go while he pursued his own interests and pleasures. The banking collapse that happened during Bush's term was engineered by Clinton IMO. He He also allowed Osama Bin Laden to grow in power, knowing what he was determined to do and though he had opportunities to put him out of business, he neglected to do so. Poor excuse for a president overall IMO, although he had his strong points.