PDA

View Full Version : ESG

MickintheHam
11-02-2022, 11:29 AM
This may be the most stupid paragraph I’ve read this week!!

This is a WSJ article discussing investors 18 to 41 views on Environment, soial and governance investing.

“For in*stance, more than one-third of the younger in-vestors said they would be will*ing to lose 11% to 15% of their re*tire*ment sav*ings to en*cour-age com*pa*nies to have gen*der and racial di*ver*sity mir*ror*ing the gen-eral pop*u*la*tion, but only 3% of the older in*vestors said they would for*feit that amount for that goal. About two-thirds of the older in*vestors said they were un*will*ing to lose any money to sup*port di*ver*sity.”

I guess when you have had everything handed to you, earnings don’t matter.

dan_bgblue
11-02-2022, 12:14 PM
http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?66170-ESG-takes-the-market-out-of-the-market

Doc
11-03-2022, 06:55 AM
This may be the most stupid paragraph I’ve read this week!!

This is a WSJ article discussing investors 18 to 41 views on Environment, soial and governance investing.

“For in*stance, more than one-third of the younger in-vestors said they would be will*ing to lose 11% to 15% of their re*tire*ment sav*ings to en*cour-age com*pa*nies to have gen*der and racial di*ver*sity mir*ror*ing the gen-eral pop*u*la*tion, but only 3% of the older in*vestors said they would for*feit that amount for that goal. About two-thirds of the older in*vestors said they were un*will*ing to lose any money to sup*port di*ver*sity.”

I guess when you have had everything handed to you, earnings don’t matter.

Right now ai would be happy if I ONLY lost 11-15% of my IRA. Mine is down nearly 20%, and I expect it to get worse

VirginiaCat
11-03-2022, 07:34 AM
Truth is, that creates an opportunity for everyone else to invest in companies that provide good returns....as their investments go bankrupt!