PDA

View Full Version : Juan Biden

Doc
10-04-2022, 07:59 AM
"We have a very… large Puerto Rican population in Delaware," he said. "I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.*.

According to the US census bureau, Delaware has a Latino population, of which Puerto Ricians is a much smaller pesegment, of 10%. The % of Latinos in the US is 19%. So this large Delaware PR population is roughly 1/2 of what you would find randomly in the US. Wonder how many actually Puerto Ricans he knows. Plus I though he was raised in Scranton....son of a coal miner. Of course coal mining and Puerto Ricans go and in hand.

Good lord, is there any groups besides Republicans that this guy won't pander to? He is a truck driving, cancer surviving, shot gun toting, train riding, validictorian, Puerto Rican, son of a gun

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

Doc
10-04-2022, 08:13 AM
I'm shocked he hasn't proclaimed himself as transgender too

suncat05
10-04-2022, 11:27 AM
He ascribes to be everything except what he really is: a KNUCKLEHEAD.

bigsky
10-04-2022, 05:03 PM
He and Lurch Fetterman in Pennsylvania are mentally unfit for office.

CitizenBBN
10-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Don't forget his house almost burned down, and not only does he ride trains but somehow has contact with a dead train conductor while he does it.

It would be sad if it was just pandering. The problem is this fool actually convinces himself it's the truth. We used to practice that in debate, but you still stepped out of the room and knew what you had done. He doesn't.