PDA

View Full Version : Who is the current President of the United Sttes?

dan_bgblue
06-02-2022, 11:52 AM
In the last 3 weeks I have gotten two solicitations for donations to the Demorat party. I was surprised to see the name in the return address area on the envelop. It reads "PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA"

I was pretty sure that he was one of the puppet masters, but I did not think he would have the onions to admit that the current disasters were his fault.

DanISSELisdaman
06-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Oh he's the one pulling the strings, but Biden is there to take the hits. I think that was the plan from the beginning. Obama and his henchmen run things behind the scene and use Joe and Kamala for cover. They are perfect for the job. Neither of them have the intellect to know they are being used, nor the guts to resist even if they did figure it out.

KentuckyWildcat
06-02-2022, 10:40 PM
I'm not sure we have one.

suncat05
06-03-2022, 09:03 AM
Barack "the Shadow President" Obama.........yeah, that sounds about right. Getting the 'dummies' Biden and Harris to do his dirty work for him. :food-smiley-007:

bigsky
06-03-2022, 09:53 PM
Susan Rice

suncat05
06-04-2022, 07:09 AM
Valerie Jarrett? :puke:

dan_bgblue
06-15-2022, 07:29 AM
Susan Rice

Ding Ding Ding (https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-reveals-shadow-president-running-america)

CitizenBBN
06-15-2022, 10:50 AM
No doubt. As I've said many times, Biden has been nothing but a figurehead since he was in the Senate. It's just the truth. His staff and handlers run things. They go to Joe and tell him what he needs to do and he does it within the framework of his constant gaffs and dumb comments. his job is to put out that "aw shucks" persona and let them deal with those complicated policy thingies.

His whole career is that way. He's an idiot, and has always been an idiot. Now he's an egotistical idiot maybe with some mental decline.

Whether it's Rice or whoever, he's not the President. There is no President. There is a cadre of inner circle elites who vie for influence over a King that has been long too inbred to rule his nation. It's no different than the way nations of Europe have dealt with incompetent kings and queens for centuries.

bigsky
06-20-2022, 08:20 AM
“He's an idiot, and has always been an idiot. Now he's an egotistical idiot maybe with some mental decline.”

Well documented. Also, no maybe about it.