PDA

View Full Version : Thermonuclear war will be bad for…

bigsky
03-13-2022, 11:47 AM
The climate, says the Atlantic. Unbelievably. They’re not human centric, by golly.
Genderqueer otherkins who have always been oppressed by western cisgender binary thinking. I await the Atlantic’s special edition.
Animals…and everything more evolved than cockroaches. So unfair! Animals are people too!

dan_bgblue
03-13-2022, 06:29 PM
I do not understand why they are not looking at the positives. The outcome will be blocking out the sun which will turn global warming on its head.

And Joe is doing everything he can do to prove to Putin that he will have to target Hollywood, New York, DC, Minneapolis, San Fran, and our southern border, before Joe will lobby congress for the keys to the nuclear closet. They have less to fear from Russian missile weapons, than they do from Chinese bio weapons.

CitizenBBN
03-14-2022, 12:06 PM
Long term it could be good, depending on how many major population centers could be hit. Look at what the lockdown did for emissions. Wipe out better than a billion people and that has to help, right?

Biden and his Democratic party handlers have done a heck of a job in just a year haven't they?

Doc
03-15-2022, 02:56 PM
Nothing stops global warming like a nuclear winter

bigsky
03-16-2022, 10:22 AM
Much like a million deaths and shutdown and sickness misery was good…for the environment.

CitizenBBN
03-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Really the ideal would just be a mass suicide. Other than what to do with the bodies it would have the best result for the planet.

I have a few people I'd like to volunteer for that service if anyone is putting together a list. ;)