PDA

View Full Version : My new next door neighbor!

Doc
02-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Seem as if Obama will be coming to town tomorrow. He will be in Palm City and staying at "The Floridian". The Floridian is the country club formerly owned by Wayne Huizenga (ex owner of the Marlins, Panthers, Heat, Blockbuster). Its about 1/2 mile from my house as the crow flies. Looking for a bit of a hassle tomorrow with traffic etc.

suncat05
02-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Geez, and I was going to drive over to Giorgio's and pick up some Romano & cappicola............damn it!

CattyWampus
02-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Obama's been working so hard, he needs another vacation. I guess that'll cost us another $2 million or so.

Doc
02-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Well looks like he won't be hitting the links. Serious rain here. Of course he could always tell God to stop the rain. I'm sure he believes he has the clout

ukcatlvr
02-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Well looks like he won't be hitting the links. Serious rain here. Of course he could always tell God to stop the rain. I'm sure he believes he has the clout

:sHa_clap2: I think he does too..............

CattyWampus
02-15-2013, 02:13 PM
I see that Michelle is vacationing in Aspen while The Won is in Florida on vacation. Your tax dollars at work.

CitizenBBN
02-15-2013, 06:35 PM
I see that Michelle is vacationing in Apen while The Won is in Florida on vacation. Your tax dollars at work.

Were I President I'd vacation at Camp David and maybe some properly secured facility like a military base with stuff to do. It's far cheaper to fly in or build what you want than to go on vacations and take over Martha's Vineyard or wherever. Put in the indoor pool or indoor ferris wheel for that matter, it would still be cheaper. Build a whole freakin' mountain and put fake snow on it, still cheaper.

There are bases at Key West and other warm climates. At least use something like that and keep the costs down.

Go skeet shooting. lol.

Doc
02-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Traffic sucked this AM. It was Bush's fault!

dan_bgblue
02-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Traffic sucked this AM. It was Bush's fault!

Absolutely. If it were not for Presidents like him we would all be riding bicycles, walking, or taking a bus or train to move about. No more traffic issues for sure.

jazyd
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
[
Come on Doc, it is not often you get your highness to be your neighbor. You should have been bowing down while stopping your vehicle. Think of those tax dollars to take care and protect his sorry a--.

Wonder how much it costs us for her highness to go skiing, secret service, all those assistants she needs. Give that money and you would not see me working again.

QUOTE=Doc;56818]Traffic sucked this AM. It was Bush's fault![/QUOTE]

KeithKSR
02-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Probably plans on lecturing Floridians about gun control. Obama probably has no idea that Florida was one of the lead states in the concealed carry movement.

Doc
02-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Had the house republicans not blocked it, he would have built a special road, paid for by the rich that would have save or created 10,000 jobs and stimulated the economy that is doing well

KeithKSR
02-16-2013, 11:08 AM
Had the house republicans not blocked it, he would have built a special road, paid for by the rich that would have save or created 10,000 jobs and stimulated the economy that is doing well

Probably one of those roads to nowhere.