PDA

View Full Version : Biden

catmanjack
03-02-2022, 02:03 PM
So does our one great leader now after a year support the southern boarded wall in Texas and believe we need to control immigration?
Not to mention that we need more funding for police?

KentuckyWildcat
03-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Did he say he supported the boarder wall last night?

I know he mentioned funding the police.

catmanjack
03-02-2022, 02:21 PM
That is what I heard in the clips

CitizenBBN
03-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Whatever it takes to win elections. Biden would support any position that his handlers tell him will win votes.

The DNC's polling I'm sure shows what we all know, that they are in big big trouble in November. Crime is spiking, inflation and the economy don't look good, foreign affairs is a debacle. Heck, even immigration is turning against them b/c even those who are generally pro immigration aren't pro open borders with complete lawlessness.

So now he'll try to shift and project that "aw shucks I'm a moderate" crap he did in the election. I'm hoping no one is foolish enough to fall for that twice.

The truth is he's a buffoon. Even former Obama people say so, and even Obama is quoted as saying "don't underestimate Biden's ability to screw something up" (paraphrase). People I think are seeing what I was saying about him going back to the 1980s. He's passive, weak, dumb. He is a creation of his handlers and his Andy Griffith image, which is completely false.

The truth is he's dumb, snarky and his stories are as truthful as tales of Paul Bunyan and his big blue ox.

Maybe just maybe people will see like they saw in the late 70s that this leftist ideology is a dead dog loser for this nation and the world, and we can move in the right direction. I thought the evidence was clear enough then, which is why Reagan won. Apparently people forget what it's like to have stagflation, poor economies, and our nation in retreat on the global stage once every while so we have to elect some Lefitsts to get us there and remind us not to do that again.

VirginiaCat
03-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Idiot...I assume this is a word association thread....

bigsky
03-02-2022, 03:29 PM
“Go get him!” Was his triumphant drop the mike moment. Leaving us all to ask…

Brawndo’s got electrolytes!

Catonahottinroof
03-02-2022, 04:20 PM

bigsky
03-02-2022, 04:43 PM
When is “The Squat” rebuttal?

Doc
03-02-2022, 07:28 PM
This will make you laugh!

https://rumble.com/vw71h1-this-is-the-funniest-news-error-youll-ever-see.html

catmanjack
03-02-2022, 08:09 PM