PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Clinton/Biden - Putin's best friends

CitizenBBN
01-22-2022, 12:24 PM
Waiting to hear all about how Trump is still a double-knot spy for Putin, when Obama allowed the annexation of the Crimea, Hillary as Sec. of State encouraged US high tech to transfer to Russia, and now Biden has absolutely surrendered the Ukraine and even encouraged a limited invasion, with their only deterrence to be some financial sanctions.

Russia is about to invade, and re-establish their Black Sea presence in full, and ALL of their advances have been during the Obama and Biden administrations. Trump reinforced the Baltic States, went to Poland in a show of presence, and pushed for lethal aid to the Ukraine among other supports for their administration.

So go on, tell me how Trump was selling us out to the Russians. Really, go ahead. I'm sure I know one person who will cling to that lie, but we can discuss it while watching video of Russian troops marching into Kiev while Biden appoints "President Harris" to be the "Eastern Europe Czar" so she immediately announces a tour of Tahiti to address the situation.

Oh, and the only one with proven conflicts of interest with regards to Russia and the Ukraine? Joe and Hunter Biden.

Selling us out to China and Russia, while their supporters see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

dan_bgblue
01-22-2022, 03:11 PM
If UK has to play AU again this year, I hope Cal has Hopkins flatten Kessler at full speed in the open court and fall on top of him.

KentuckyWildcat
01-22-2022, 04:54 PM
If UK has to play AU again this year, I hope Cal has Hopkins flatten Kessler at full speed in the open court and fall on top of him.

Pretty sure you didn't mean to post this here, but it was so random it made me LOL

KentuckyWildcat
01-22-2022, 04:55 PM
Most bad things said about Trump were probably true. But he was a pretty darn good President.

CitizenBBN
01-22-2022, 05:25 PM
Most bad things said about Trump were probably true. But he was a pretty darn good President.

he was and remains an asshat.

But the hypocrisy over Russia is unreal. When Romney was running against Obama warning about Russian resurgence people laughed at him outright. Then Obama and Clinton become Putin's big buddies both in tech transfer and finally the annexation of Crimea.

Then suddenly with Trump Russia is a huge threat, our biggest threat again among Liberals. And Trump was completely in league with Putin.

Except he wasn't. Certainly the most exhaustive investigation of a sitting President later and they find nothing.

Then Biden gets in office, who has ties to Ukrainian interests, and he surrenders Afghanistan which now has the whole of our enemies list being assertive. And when Russia masses on the Ukranian border he holds a press conference where he is about as soft on Russian invasion as he can be, even saying that a minor "incursion" might not even elicit a US response.

Just stop being hypocrites. If Russia is a real threat then they were a real threat when Romney talked about, while Trump was in office, and they are STILL a real threat.

And if that's the case, don't be a hypocrite about how Obama and Biden have proven to be far more beneficial to Putin's goals than Trump ever dreamed of being.

It's time for politics to stop at the oceans again. Biden should be getting excoriated by both sides for his tacit encouragement of Russian aggression.

dan_bgblue
01-22-2022, 05:35 PM
Pretty sure you didn't mean to post this here, but it was so random it made me LOL

OOOOOPPPSsssss!! Glad it was worth a chuckle.

KentuckyWildcat
01-22-2022, 07:08 PM
Just stop being hypocrites. If Russia is a real threat then they were a real threat when Romney talked about, while Trump was in office, and they are STILL a real threat.

They know Russia is a threat. Because IIRC, early on in the Trump's term, they were claiming he was in bed with Russia while also worried his harsh words toward them and one strike we made on Afghanistan or Syria (?) would lead us to war with them. But we know they can't appear to be tough...

CitizenBBN
02-24-2022, 12:53 PM
Yep, going about as well as expected.

of course Biden's weakness has encouraged the Chinese and all of our other enemies as well.

FWIW I utterly disagree with the Trumpian response which is to give Putin wide sway in this, but at least that is a position that is not just leading from behind like Biden. Trump wants to focus on China and I agree they are an even bigger threat than Russia, but I would be strong against them both.

What I wouldn't do is evacuate Afghanistan like a 6 year old child, allow Russia to get US technology, let them annex the Crimea with no real response and basically repeatedly encourage Putin's behavior over 2 administrations.

At least Trump was stronger in the Baltics and did support Ukraine more than Obama or Biden.

Catonahottinroof
02-25-2022, 07:09 AM
Many US politicians from both sides profit from interactions and left handed business dealings in Ukraine. As long as those things are left untouched by Putin, nothing will happen with Russia’s takeover of Ukraine. A lot of hot air and gaslighting about what is being done, but in reality, nothing will be done to change it.
Waiting to hear all about how Trump is still a double-knot spy for Putin, when Obama allowed the annexation of the Crimea, Hillary as Sec. of State encouraged US high tech to transfer to Russia, and now Biden has absolutely surrendered the Ukraine and even encouraged a limited invasion, with their only deterrence to be some financial sanctions.

Russia is about to invade, and re-establish their Black Sea presence in full, and ALL of their advances have been during the Obama and Biden administrations. Trump reinforced the Baltic States, went to Poland in a show of presence, and pushed for lethal aid to the Ukraine among other supports for their administration.

So go on, tell me how Trump was selling us out to the Russians. Really, go ahead. I'm sure I know one person who will cling to that lie, but we can discuss it while watching video of Russian troops marching into Kiev while Biden appoints "President Harris" to be the "Eastern Europe Czar" so she immediately announces a tour of Tahiti to address the situation.

Oh, and the only one with proven conflicts of interest with regards to Russia and the Ukraine? Joe and Hunter Biden.

Selling us out to China and Russia, while their supporters see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

dan_bgblue
02-25-2022, 05:47 PM
Many US politicians from both sides profit from interactions and left handed business dealings in Ukraine.

As someone who is very ignorant of much of what was going on in the Ukraine prior to little Joe sticking his nose into the money grabbing efforts, what made, makes the Ukraine an attractive place to do shady business?

Catonahottinroof
02-25-2022, 07:02 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

As someone who is very ignorant of much of what was going on in the Ukraine prior to little Joe sticking his nose into the money grabbing efforts, what made, makes the Ukraine an attractive place to do shady business?

dan_bgblue
02-27-2022, 05:28 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

Thank you very much for providing the data and the commentary. I sorta figured that their once close relationship to the Soviet Union and their corrupt officials all the way from the top down to the dog catcher had something to do with it. Their masters taught them well.