PDA

View Full Version : 34* & snowing in OKC!

suncat05
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM
My daughter just texted me complaining about the weather in Oklahoma City. I texted her about the nice weather here in Florida right now. She was not impressed! LOL!
That'll teach her about leaving Florida!

MickintheHam
02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
You might want to be certain it really is snowing. When my daughter went to UK her freshmen year, I got a call from her in early November. I could hardly understand her. She was screaming. "It's snowing, Daddy!". I had to ask her, "is it really snow or Alabama snow?". Her roommate reported it was just a few light flurries.

suncat05
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
No, it's really snowing there. She sent me pictures and I also checked my Weather Channel app too.
I'm proud of her though, she told me they went grocery shopping before the storm came in so they'd have food in reserve and wouldn't have to go out for anything.
Mom & I must have gotten through to her about that proper planning & preparation stuff...........

CitizenBBN
02-12-2013, 04:04 PM
No, it's really snowing there. She sent me pictures and I also checked my Weather Channel app too.
I'm proud of her though, she told me they went grocery shopping before the storm came in so they'd have food in reserve and wouldn't have to go out for anything.
Mom & I must have gotten through to her about that proper planning & preparation stuff...........

They clean the shelves up here if three flakes fall. In fairness the way people drive up here in bad weather it's probably a good idea. :)

MickintheHam
02-12-2013, 04:22 PM

I trained my son to go to the Liquor Store rather than the grocery when it snows. You never know who you are going to be stuck with in a winter storm.

Lfbj00
02-14-2013, 01:45 AM
I trained my son to go to the Liquor Store rather than the grocery when it snows. You never know who you are going to be stuck with in a winter storm.

That's some damn good upbringing right there!!!!