PDA

View Full Version : Subscriptions are now Open! Premium Board Rocking

CitizenBBN
08-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi gang,

We've opened our site for premium subscriptions! We wanted to leave everything open for a while but we're starting to get a few trolls and spammers, and of course you have to pay the bills, so we're going to move to our premium model this week.

All KSR subscriptions are 'no gimmick'. No weird deals, nothing complicated. Complete access to Larry, Lonny, Tyler, Erin, Ashley, the great insiders and uber-knowledgeable fans on here and the most mature UK sports discussion on the net for $6.95/month with quarterly and annual discounts.

The membership includes full access to all the articles and blogs as well, many of which will be premium content only, as well as access to several future projects that will be announced over the coming weeks.

Also included in the membership are some expanded user features like being able to upload more images, larger images, larger PM boxes, etc.

Guys and gals, you can't get a better deal than that.

The premium board and the various articles will remain open today and through noon Thursday then we'll move to premium model.

The link at the top "click here to subscribe" will get you subscribed. You'll need to be registered and logged in to get set up. If you have any issues please email at info@kysportsreport.com. For security purposes all the card transactions are handled by a secure vendor (authorize.net) so if you have any issues with the site connection let us know and we'll get you set up.

Thanks for all your support of KSR through the years. I've followed this group for many years and it's a tremendous community of which I'm proud to be a part.

CitizenBBN
08-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Bumping to top.

UKFlounder
08-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Another benefit I've been told about is that subscribers will NOT receive the nude photos of CBBN, so perhaps that will encourage more to sign up (or else stab their eyes out...)

CitizenBBN
08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Ooo, now there's an incentive. Even me shirtless would do it for most people.

BudCat_upthecreek
08-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Another benefit I've been told about is that subscribers will NOT receive the nude photos of CBBN, so perhaps that will encourage more to sign up (or else stab their eyes out...)

I'm glad my membership is paid. I'd paid it earlier but I've just walked back in the office and happened to glance at Forum. Thanks for the Heads up Flounder.

Oh good thing D is an Attorney because my guess is they'll be seeing lawsuits from the trolls shortly. But that is a great way to keep the board clean. He also could enlist ET's help with some of his Larger Pictures too, LOL.

jazyd
08-29-2012, 06:06 PM
I am in, thank goodness the card went thru. LOL

kingcat
08-29-2012, 06:23 PM

Pics work here?

ribbonfish
08-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Citizen, I sent e-mail because there was a problem in the subscription process. Could you deal with it?

CitizenBBN
08-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Check your email. If you didn't get one PM me on here and we'll work it that way.

Padukacat
08-30-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm baaaaaaack! It was a rough drive back from Louisville today when i realized i was no longer allowed to view the forum.

CitizenBBN
08-30-2012, 06:38 PM
lol. Sorry about that. Glad you made it, both back on here and back from the Ville. :)

lymand
09-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey, Citizen. Just sent an email. I can't register. It says something about Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found.

Darrell KSR
02-09-2020, 04:02 AM
lol. Sorry about that. Glad you made it, both back on here and back from the Ville. :)3