PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy and Company are out of Control AGAIN

dan_bgblue
09-02-2021, 12:48 PM
FDA resignations over White House booster shot guidance a 'mess for administration'

White house and Tony Fauci making alligator announcements that their gecko arms can't carry. Psaki let Joe escape without his leash again.

Linkage (https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/fda-resignations-white-house-booster-guidance-mess)

CitizenBBN
09-02-2021, 01:18 PM
I'd pay good money for one of his advisors to tell him we're going to colonize Mars next week or that Area 51 has a working Stargate. I swear he'd believe it and then not keep his mouth shut about it.

This has become sad.

But I love the hypocrisy. Imagine if Trump was pushing the vaccine and FDA people were resigning in protest imagine the stink that would cause in some quarters.

KeithKSR
09-02-2021, 02:17 PM
One million people have taken a booster that hasn’t received an EUA from the FDA. Pfizer applied for the EUA less than a week ago for the booster. Are people taking the designed booster, or is it a third dose of the original vaccine?

At any rate how advisable is it for boosters to be politically driven and not science driven?

dan_bgblue
09-02-2021, 03:21 PM
At any rate how advisable is it for boosters to be politically driven and not science driven?

Follow the science man, follow the science, even if the science is provided by the WHO.

CitizenBBN
09-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Follow the science man, follow the science, even if the science is provided by the WHO.

I'd sooner take medical advice from the WHO comprised of Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey than the one at the UN.

dan_bgblue
09-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Those boys have a lot of drug experimenting history between them. The definitely know the good stuff from the bad.

Doc
09-02-2021, 06:50 PM
I'd pay good money for one of his advisors to tell him we're going to colonize Mars next week or that Area 51 has a working Stargate. I swear he'd believe it and then not keep his mouth shut about it.

This has become sad.

But I love the hypocrisy. Imagine if Trump was pushing the vaccine and FDA people were resigning in protest imagine the stink that would cause in some quarters.

Or that Bill Clinton is virgin, Hillary is straight and Duke doesn't cheat. Bet he would believe them all

CitizenBBN
09-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Today he claimed he visited a Synagogue that they say he never visited.

A few weeks ago he drove semis, which he never did.

The list at this point of his gaffes, distortions and outright lies is almost endless.

He is simple to understand: He's a pure panderer, who will say whatever he thinks that particular crowd wants to see. I compared him to Chauncey Gardner, but I think you have to throw in some Walter Mitty there too.

If he's in front of truckers he was a trucker. In front of Midwesterners he's a simple guy who hangs out at diners. Steel workers? He once worked in a mill. His whole pitch, his whole career is that "hey I'm like you, I'm on your side, aw shucks" thing. It's a lie.

Yep, if Chauncey Gardner and Walter Mitty had a love child....

dan_bgblue
09-02-2021, 08:08 PM
I think they finally narrowed down the driving a semi boast. He and Hunter once parked at a Flying J and watched the hookers ply their trade in the parking lot.

suncat05
09-03-2021, 07:30 AM
I think they finally narrowed down the driving a semi boast. He and Hunter once parked at a Flying J and watched the hookers ply their trade in the parking lot.

Hunter just 'watched'? :sHa_dielaughing:

dan_bgblue
09-03-2021, 08:20 AM

Report indicated he was just 5 1/2 yrs old.

Doc
09-03-2021, 12:36 PM

No, he did coke lines off her ass

catmanjack
09-03-2021, 02:04 PM
Who’s the VP’s