PDA

View Full Version : Political Humor

blueboss
07-27-2021, 07:55 AM
In keeping with refraining from political comments on other boards…

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210727/33b9e5f1cc8937dd8c8dd6cf7f227e22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsky
07-27-2021, 09:28 AM
Perfect and they are.

catmanjack
07-27-2021, 11:22 AM
Exactly right they are and blind to the facts that are ruining American!

VirginiaCat
07-27-2021, 12:07 PM
Exactly right they are and blind to the facts that are ruining American!

I'm not sure of that. I think they have a totally different Vision of what they thin America is and/or should be. We no longer agree on the ends...

catmanjack
07-27-2021, 12:38 PM
I agree with that statement.

CitizenBBN
07-27-2021, 04:59 PM
I'm not sure of that. I think they have a totally different Vision of what they thin America is and/or should be. We no longer agree on the ends...

This.

We fundamentally disagree on the goals of the nation and what is most important. "social justice," which is a marketing rebrand of equality of economic outcomes, versus individual liberty. The two are always at odds due to the fact that you can only enforce equality of outcomes by forcibly taking from some to give to others.

That uneasy balance has always existed, but is now to such an extreme it is reaching a breaking point.

KeithKSR
07-28-2021, 09:29 AM
This.

We fundamentally disagree on the goals of the nation and what is most important. "social justice," which is a marketing rebrand of equality of economic outcomes, versus individual liberty. The two are always at odds due to the fact that you can only enforce equality of outcomes by forcibly taking from some to give to others.

That uneasy balance has always existed, but is now to such an extreme it is reaching a breaking point.

The latest go to liberal term is “equity.” Equity is all about equal outcomes. It’s all part of the extreme left’s attempt to create division and conflict. It is a wedge point of CRT and the desire to place people into groups. Today the groups being pushed as oppressor vs oppressed are racially based. A hundred years ago the oppressors were the bourgeoisie and the oppressed were the proletariat. Today it’s white vs POC. The left is pushing communist methods hard right now. They are demonizing the right to justify limiting free speech, they are using Big Tech to gather information on extremists, which is anyone who doesn’t support the current regime. It won’t be long until they will be pushing to disarm people based upon that labeling.

VirginiaCat
07-28-2021, 12:40 PM
This.

That uneasy balance has always existed, but is now to such an extreme HAS REACHEDa breaking point.

Fixed that for you.

CitizenBBN
07-28-2021, 06:29 PM
Fixed that for you.

I'd say you're right.