PDA

View Full Version : Time For Biden To Resign; Who Is Ready For President Harris??

Darryl
07-25-2021, 12:51 PM
Link:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ronny-jackson-biden-forced-resign

Darryl

dan_bgblue
07-25-2021, 01:11 PM
Direct link (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ronny-jackson-biden-forced-resign)

Catfan73
07-25-2021, 04:36 PM
Geez, what happened to sending our President out thoughts and prayers lol?

MickintheHam
07-25-2021, 05:56 PM

I believe that stopped when Trump took office. I’m sure that’s when the Democrats stopped praying for the President.

Darryl
07-25-2021, 07:51 PM

Yeah, Biden and Harris have been such great unifiers.

Darryl

catmanjack
07-25-2021, 10:00 PM
How any Democrats could be please with the leadership their party is putting forth amazes me.
Oh but I did here today not to worry inflation is nothing to worry about and this 3 trillion dollar play will be great!
Push for a $15 dollar minimum wage but raise gas $1 and groceries continue to increase.
Oh but we will raise taxes on corporations so they can take their jobs to China so the Biden’s can continue to gather their wealth.
Just a complete mess!

KeithKSR
07-26-2021, 01:05 AM
How any Democrats could be please with the leadership their party is putting forth amazes me.
Oh but I did here today not to worry inflation is nothing to worry about and this 3 trillion dollar play will be great!
Push for a $15 dollar minimum wage but raise gas $1 and groceries continue to increase.
Oh but we will raise taxes on corporations so they can take their jobs to China so the Biden’s can continue to gather their wealth.
Just a complete mess!

Never before has one person done so much damage in so little time.

KentuckyWildcat
07-26-2021, 10:21 AM
Just a complete mess!

Increase inflation, then raise min wage. Then promote the fact that you helped millions of people.....

KentuckyWildcat
07-26-2021, 10:23 AM

I think Biden and Harris are horrible leaders, but I still pray for them.

dan_bgblue
07-26-2021, 12:47 PM
I think Biden and Harris are horrible leaders, but I still pray for them.

Me too but I pray for both to resign before the end of each day.

KentuckyWildcat
07-26-2021, 01:54 PM

Good point, maybe I should shift my focus a little lol

bigsky
07-26-2021, 06:33 PM
Psalm 109:8
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

CitizenBBN
07-27-2021, 05:31 PM
There is no President Biden. He's about as in charge of policy as I am.

The irony is that during an era of populism we managed to elect one of the most stuffed shirts in all of Washington. Biden has been a front man for his staff since the 1970s. His "aw shucks" routine is the perfect face for a politician, and bc he's a Democrat he gets all the cover from the media he needs for his endless gaffes and missteps. Meanwhile his staff pretty much runs things.

This was true when he was in the Senate, and is still true today.

FWIW I don't think Harris runs things either. A senior Democratic staff runs things, with Biden providing blessing.

THink of it like how you go to your grandpa in the home to "ask" him what he wants to do X or Y with some investment or decision, where you basically tell him what is best and he says "sure, whatever you think is best is what we should do."

And just so you don't think I"m being partisan, the 2nd Reagan term had a fair amount of this in play as well. Reagan, esp. in his first term, set out a direction and goals, and then let people go out and pursue those things. his 2nd term he was less in command of those things, though the basic goals were clearly still in place. But clearly the senior staff was exerting a LOT of influence compared to the POTUS.

Biden just came into office that way, and has really been that way for the most part all of his political career. I don't know that he has any great core values.

KeithKSR
07-28-2021, 09:00 AM
There is no President Biden. He's about as in charge of policy as I am.

The irony is that during an era of populism we managed to elect one of the most stuffed shirts in all of Washington. Biden has been a front man for his staff since the 1970s. His "aw shucks" routine is the perfect face for a politician, and bc he's a Democrat he gets all the cover from the media he needs for his endless gaffes and missteps. Meanwhile his staff pretty much runs things.

This was true when he was in the Senate, and is still true today.

FWIW I don't think Harris runs things either. A senior Democratic staff runs things, with Biden providing blessing.

THink of it like how you go to your grandpa in the home to "ask" him what he wants to do X or Y with some investment or decision, where you basically tell him what is best and he says "sure, whatever you think is best is what we should do."

And just so you don't think I"m being partisan, the 2nd Reagan term had a fair amount of this in play as well. Reagan, esp. in his first term, set out a direction and goals, and then let people go out and pursue those things. his 2nd term he was less in command of those things, though the basic goals were clearly still in place. But clearly the senior staff was exerting a LOT of influence compared to the POTUS.

Biden just came into office that way, and has really been that way for the most part all of his political career. I don't know that he has any great core values.

My dad will soon be 85 and he is far more mentally competent than Biden.

Here is a video of Biden in 2017, the decline from then until now is stark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zjx85s3F0g

Bob Dole opens up the video. At that time Dole was 94 and is far sharper mentally than Biden is now. Biden begins talking around 8:20.

KentuckyWildcat
07-29-2021, 12:32 PM

Keep up the good work Dan lol
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-harris-46516/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD&fbclid=IwAR2T5JZJJkEuQmPd8AbY_4vIg0A7492swd7zU4umu Z5OamART-11If2y1P8