PDA

View Full Version : CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide

dan_bgblue
07-20-2021, 09:36 AM
ATLANTA, GA – According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control released on Thursday, people with inside, compromising knowledge of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s financial and political dealings are 843% more likely to commit suicide.

“We’ve never seen a single risk factor cause a spike of this magnitude,” a CDC spokesperson told reporters

Linkage (https://babylonbee.com/news/cdc-people-dirt-clintons-843-greater-risk-suicide)

KeithKSR
07-20-2021, 09:54 AM
Some get killed in robberies where nothing is stolen. I suspect Seth Rich was a victim.

MickintheHam
07-20-2021, 02:28 PM
This is pretty painful for folks in our area who were fans of Christopher Sign. He broke the story on Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. He later wrote a book about their tarmac meeting. Sign was a beloved newscaster here in Birmingham. He died by suicide several weeks ago, leaving a wife and two school age sons. RIP Chris.

dan_bgblue
07-20-2021, 02:53 PM
Mick, I apologize if my post seems to be insensitive, but I assure you it was not intended to open any old wounds. Not knowing that bit of news, I saw the Babylon Bee article as satirical and humorous.

MickintheHam
07-20-2021, 05:23 PM
Mick, I apologize if my post seems to be insensitive, but I assure you it was not intended to open any old wounds. Not knowing that bit of news, I saw the Babylon Bee article as satirical and humorous.

No worries! His was the only weeknight newscast I ever watched. Very professional. A true journalist. It is very tragic. Even the competitive NBC station paid him tribute and went dark for one minute. You rarely if ever see that. I haven’t watched much local news since. We have a UK grad doing the news at the fox station. He’s not as good, but seems to be a journalist. I may give him another look/see.