PDA

View Full Version : What hasn’t been reported much in Arizona

KeithKSR
07-18-2021, 05:54 PM
The audit group will be doing a deep dive on the ballots. There were over 600 different versions of the ballot in Maricopa County, with various minute differences due to Congressional districts, and all the various local elections with city and county offices. With that many ballot variations each ballot can be matched with the area the voter lives in. This should enable auditors to look for glaring differences in the number of registered voters and ballots. Based on what was said during the hearing Thursday ballots are evidently printed as voters came in to vote, which only makes sense when there are that many possible ballots.

KeithKSR
07-19-2021, 10:48 AM
Why insist on ball point pens prior to Election Day and then use sharpies on Election Day? The sharpie use coincided with the use of ballots printed on substandard paper that allowed bleed through.

KentuckyWildcat
09-25-2021, 11:05 PM
I have read the audit revealed that Trump lost by more votes. And read the opposite that 17,000 votes were over turned. Anyone know which is true?

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

KeithKSR
09-28-2021, 09:44 PM
I have read the audit revealed that Trump lost by more votes. And read the opposite that 17,000 votes were over turned. Anyone know which is true?

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

It’s not the vote tallies that are the story, but the more than 86,000 votes of questionable origin.

Look at 5.7.9 on page 56 of the audit report.