PDA

View Full Version : Some, if not all, members of the squad are a danger to this country

dan_bgblue
06-17-2021, 04:58 PM
There is no one with a lick of sense in congress that can, or will, call them to heel and make it stick.

Linkage (https://www.nysun.com/national/squads-success-in-moving-democrats-against-israel/91541/)

Doc
06-17-2021, 08:31 PM
As a libertarian- conservative, I can only hope they keep flapping their lips.....

catmanjack
06-18-2021, 07:12 AM
Been saying that for several years.
How these individuals get voted into office is a crime in itself!

suncat05
06-18-2021, 08:01 AM
The United States of America is following in the footsteps of Rome.

KeithKSR
06-19-2021, 10:13 AM
Been saying that for several years.
How these individuals get voted into office is a crime in itself!

They are the worst thing to happen to the government in decades. They pushed the left a lot farther left than people should be comfortable with.

kingcat
06-19-2021, 02:38 PM
First, I support Israel as much as anyone and appreciate such concerns.
But how can anyone here overlook the huge influence of QAnon in the republicans ranks when expressing such support? It was at one point boldly anti-Semitic at its core. And anti Christian if that matters. It has softened somewhat on such rhetoric to receive acceptability to those on the normal right.
These were and are holocaust deniers, Nazi propagandists, and full fledged anti American and anti democracy extremists.
No longer can the defense be that they are an insignificant unheard of group of far right extremists.
Where is the anger and concern towards them? Heck, at least lump them and the anti Israel left wingers in together.

The only apparent defense now is they are too beneficial in the voting booth to upset.

Meeting in the middle, while agreeing to out the extremists on either side will be the only way to save this country. Refuting blame and pointing fingers for the sake of party is aiding in its destruction just as well as if we were pointing a gun at our own people and burning the constitution.

But there are billions of dollars riding on the hope that reconciliation never happens. That is indeed inspired by anti-American sentiment.

dan_bgblue
06-20-2021, 09:25 AM
Who are the Senators and or Representatives that are QAnon supporters? I do not really know much if anything about QAnon other than their members appear to be a bunch of loons and their grand poobah seems to have disappeared and quit pushing ideas and quotes on social media.

Doc
06-20-2021, 07:09 PM
Who are the Senators and or Representatives that are QAnon supporters? I do not really know much if anything about QAnon other than their members appear to be a bunch of loons and their grand poobah seems to have disappeared and quit pushing ideas and quotes on social media.

Correct but the narrative is to project all conservatives as QAnon worshipping loons. To be clear, there are ZERO QAnon supporting senators or Representatives, but it much easier to present them as supporters...sort of like saying ALL democrats are Klansmen. It's a false statement but the.purpose is clear

To clarify.....there are 2 who have shared beliefs but are not what I would consider supporters. Those would be Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert Of course anybody who believes there were irregularities in the 2020 election are considered QAnon supporters by opponents.

dan_bgblue
06-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Thanks Doc.

catmanjack
06-20-2021, 10:04 PM
Just another Democratic directed narrative!

VirginiaCat
06-21-2021, 01:29 PM
They are not a danger to the USA. They are Traitors to the USA.

KeithKSR
06-21-2021, 01:41 PM
Correct but the narrative is to project all conservatives as QAnon worshipping loons. To be clear, there are ZERO QAnon supporting senators or Representatives, but it much easier to present them as supporters...sort of like saying ALL democrats are Klansmen. It's a false statement but the.purpose is clear

To clarify.....there are 2 who have shared beliefs but are not what I would consider supporters. Those would be Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert Of course anybody who believes there were irregularities in the 2020 election are considered QAnon supporters by opponents.

The QAnon narrative is just the latest in liberal tall tales. Two months ago the left was touting that Matt Gaetz was on the verge of indictment, and were calling for him to resign. Meanwhile, Swalwell was sleeping with the enemy and Pelosi doesn’t do anything.

suncat05
06-23-2021, 05:59 AM
They are not a danger to the USA. They are Traitors to the USA.

Right. On. Point. :sAng_soapbox:

Doc
06-24-2021, 11:57 AM
The QAnon narrative is just the latest in liberal tall tales. Two months ago the left was touting that Matt Gaetz was on the verge of indictment, and were calling for him to resign. Meanwhile, Swalwell was sleeping with the enemy and Pelosi doesn’t do anything.

Me love Fang Fang very long time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_WfmSYAuQ

PS...why is there a George Floyd billboard in Siagon in the late 60's