PDA

View Full Version : Condi Rice

jazyd
08-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I thought Condi Rice's speech last night was the best so far, oustanding and she hit every point w/o having to name bash Obama. I would love to take a class from her even though I would probably flunk it, she is just an outstanding woman.
And the NM governor, WOW, pistol packing smart lady who also delivered a great speech.

3 of the 4 prime time speeches have been by woman, Ann, Condi..black female...Susanna, Hispanic female. Someone should get paid a bonus for this.

suncat05
08-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Rice, Martinez, and Ryan all knocked it clear out of the ballpark last night, or that's what I think. All great speeches.
I sure am not seeing any "war on women" as some would have us believe!

Badinage
08-30-2012, 02:36 PM
She was great. What an impressive, intelligent, sincere, serious thinker. Hope she has an active role should Romney win.

suncat05
08-30-2012, 03:17 PM
She was great. What an impressive, intelligent, sincere, serious thinker. Hope she has an active role should Romney win.

100% agree, Bad. She is an asset to our country.

Doc
08-30-2012, 06:01 PM
I agree, her speech was the highlight so far. Looks like Clint is speaking tonight, so the rumor goes.

dan_bgblue
08-30-2012, 07:27 PM
She is a special person and one that could lead a nation if she chose to do so.

Really nice read here (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/why-condoleezza-rice-is-historic-transformational-figure/)

Also if you missed her speech, the transcript can be found HERE (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rnc-2012-condoleezza-rice-delivers-speech-to-republican-national-convention-in-tampa-full-text/2012/08/29/334d8122-f224-11e1-892d-bc92fee603a7_story.html)

cattails
08-30-2012, 11:18 PM
I don't see a women, I don't see a black person, I see a person that is exceptional in all areas. I like our ticket, I really do, but she would have been great in either position. I have been impressed by her for years.

jazyd
08-31-2012, 09:19 AM
I thought all the women were outstanding speakers, democrats can't touch any of them in substance, style, or intelligence.

And I absolutely loved Clint.

I differed from mnay on Mitt's speech, I thought it was wonderful. I think he didn't go into specifics for a reason, the democrats cannot attack any proposal next week at their convention in front of a national audience. They can say he didn't get specific or doesn't have a plan, but they can't attack what he will do yet. Good speech on American and what we should be again.

the party has a lot of young stars on the way, so the old suffed GOP group better get out of the way or they will get pushed aside.

MickintheHam
09-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Condi is the pride of Birmingham, Alabama!